Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Spongebob is a bad influence for kids!!!!

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I disagree. I grew up watching spongebob and it's had no negative affect on me. The show consists of living creatures and objects that can talk and live under the sea, and let's not forget that they have electrical appliances and can light fire under water, children know they're just characters and I think if each character was to be represented as a perfect role model, it would just create false accusations for the child, because no one is perfect and not everyone is going to be nice. I really disagree with number three. I'm pretty sure it's a swimsuit and I don't find it inappropriate, it's not like she's being too revealing. She's a squirrel!

I agree with you, Gracie. They once made a thread about Dora that said the same thing.

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with practically everybody on this forum, Spongebob isn't a bad influence and you are just over reacting and over complicating things. I think if you find sandy in a swimsuit inappropriate, you are the one that is being silly and inappropriate, not her. She is a squirrel, she is not real, she lives under the bloody sea in a space costume and you think it's inappropriate? I dread to think what goes through your mind when you see her in a swimsuit. Ah, sort your mind out. Get a brush and clean it!

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for the laugh, though!

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

I agree with practically everybody on this forum, Spongebob isn't a bad influence and you are just over reacting and over complicating things. I think if you find sandy in a swimsuit inappropriate, you are the one that is being silly and inappropriate, not her. She is a squirrel, she is not real, she lives under the bloody sea in a space costume and you think it's inappropriate? I dread to think what goes through your mind when you see her in a swimsuit. Ah, sort your mind out. Get a brush and clean it!

Lol Jaymes!

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

Posted By:
McJagger_2426015 Lock
McJagger_2426015
StarStarStar
At least be lucky kids didn't get the jokes! They were way too inappropriate. They had hidden stuff inside Spongebob that you had to be SMART to notice! Kids didn't get those jokes so they thought they were funny, Like Disney movies always have bad hidden stuff in movies like The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin. Lets be glad our childhood wasn't ruined.  

Oh! Im sorry! You wanted a signature, You will only get this emoticon, ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ. Cheers! - McJagguh

Posted By:
StateOfDreaming
StateOfDreaming
StarStarStarStar
I personally don't think Spongebob is a bad influence...

Posted By:
McJagger_2426015 Lock
McJagger_2426015
StarStarStar
Please read my post above...

Oh! Im sorry! You wanted a signature, You will only get this emoticon, ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ. Cheers! - McJagguh

Posted By:
E3Girly
E3Girly
StarStarStar
It is good and bad. But more of a good influence because sponge bob does do very nice things. But it is bad because Sandy wears in appropriate clothing. Patrick teaches it is OK to be stupid, but then again nobody is perfect like movies make it out to be

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget, the more you forget,the less you know, so why learn?

The ones who don't matter mind, and the ones who matter don't mind -Doctor Suess

Posted By:
Hammer786
Hammer786
StarStarStarStar
I think that it isn't rude. Your points are true but then again it represents that everybody isn't perfect.

Who are you to judge me?

LIFE

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think so. If we learn good things from it it's not going to be bad! And maybe the bad things made because of some reasons? It maybe just for fun or other reasons.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.