Back left
Back right

Should kids 8 and older be on social websites?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I am debating on should social websites like #########, ########, and ####### should let kids under 13 go on those types of websites. Or should it still be 13 and older?

#BOSS

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
umm, no, the websites say you have to be older than 13 for a reason, not just for the sake of it. sadly people still ignore rules and just do it anyway, unaware of the dangers it may cause Frustrated

º_º what did u just say?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Honestly, there should be more children's websites, but I have an ## account because I love social networking. They never questioned me. I feel like it is wrong though. I don't usually use it though. It's sorta something I don't use unless I need to snoop which isn't that often.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget, the more you forget,the less you know, so why learn?

The ones who don't matter mind, and the ones who matter don't mind -Doctor Suess

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

No, not websites like ########. They really aren't appropriate for little kids. That's why it is 13 and older. Thank KW for having an amazing social network for kids over 9 smile

Totally cute.

This kitten's adorable sorcery will make you yawn.

Stop resisting.

Lea_Marie_K

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity