Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Extra hour of school for no homework, or same amount and homework?

Posted By:
E3Girly
E3Girly
StarStarStar
So would you rather have the extra hour and no homework forever, or would you like to have normal school hours and homework?
My personal opinion is the extra hour because you wouldn't have homework, and you would learn more with a teacher and actually get what you are learning.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget, the more you forget,the less you know, so why learn?

The ones who don't matter mind, and the ones who matter don't mind -Doctor Suess

Posted By:
JadeyJade226
JadeyJade226
Star
I have to go with same amount and yes we should have homework. I say same amount because if we get an extra hour of school, what will we have to learn about? Our teachers already have planned lessons, and the extra hour is just a waste of time when you could be doing homework. I say yes we should have homework because homework actually helps our grades and it shows that you are learning. So if you don't get homework, how will the schools know that we are learning and that we can go on to the next grade?

Posted By:
A_Wonderfull_Summer
A_Wonderfull_Summer
StarStar

"E3Girly" wrote:

So would you rather have the extra hour and no homework forever, or would you like to have normal school hours and homework?

My personal opinion is the extra hour because you wouldn't have homework, and you would learn more with a teacher and actually get what you are learning.

"E3Girly" wrote:

I would like the a bit of both. You could be bullied and the extra hour will just be worse, but you could get hte guts to tell, and homework is good, but you might be getting to much, so a bit of both Big Grin

º_º what did u just say?

Posted By:
vir
vir
StarStarStarStar
huh!!!! so many homework
now a dayz i'm indeed unable to be online on kw Big Frown Big Frown
i really miss my besties  Big Frown

:((:(:(:(:(

Posted By:
LeaMarie(;
LeaMarie(;
StarStarStarStar
What would they call it, social hour? That's just looking for drama. Our 10 minute recess (there's no playground, just a basketball hoop and concrete) has had makeups, break up, cat fights, fist fights; just drama. 45 minutes of it would put our school over the edge. Also if we got to pick the extra class, it may makr our day better and more entertaining. I see a total benefit to it.

Totally cute.

This kitten's adorable sorcery will make you yawn.

Stop resisting.

Lea_Marie_K

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I like the school the way it is. It would be your fault if you had no educational skills. Homework is a test to let the teachers know if you understand the work/topic or not. Some homeworks are enjoyable, some are boring. But that's up to the teachers. You need homework, even if you don't like it. Without homework, school would be boring, useless, and you would do badly in tests and exams.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Without homework, school would be boring, useless, and you would do badly in tests and exams.

School in the US is all of these things even with homework.

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="-Zachary-"]
Without homework, school would be boring, useless, and you would do badly in tests and exams.

School in the US is all of these things even with homework.[/quote

Couldn't have said it better myself.  Homeschool FTW!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
sugarspice0317
sugarspice0317
StarStarStar
I'm not saying i like homework, but at least you can do stuff while doing it like listen to music. In school, it's just work no music or anything.

Life is short, make it worth living

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Extra hour and no homework forever!

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

what does the signature above you tell?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Hunter Hayes