Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

What if.....?

Posted By:
musicbabe
musicbabe
StarStarStarStar
1. What if your family had to move into a large crime area where every second somebody did a crime in your neighborhood?                                                                                                           Would you...                                                                                                                                                    A. Move into your Grandmas house where it is safe                                                                                                                                                       B. you love your family so much that you would risk your life by moving there                                                                                                                                                    C. convince them not to move there                                                                                                                                                    D. don't care where you live

~ Love, musicbabe ~

What if.....?

Posted By:
musicbabe
musicbabe
StarStarStarStar
I would choose 'c' because I love my family but don't want to move where there is danger and unfamiliar people!

~ Love, musicbabe ~

What if.....?

Posted By:
musicbabe
musicbabe
StarStarStarStar
C'mon people! What would you do?

~ Love, musicbabe ~

What if.....?

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
B

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

What if.....?

Posted By:
Alesanax
Alesanax
Star
I would also choose C. If something bad is going to happen, you have to try to prevent it.

~"It's like paradise, spread out with a butter knife."

What if.....?

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
I would probably move to my Grandmothers house. 

What if.....?

Posted By:
musicbabe
musicbabe
StarStarStarStar
Yes, I would think that c is t he best choice too! But everyone has their own opinions and I am not sure what some people may choose

~ Love, musicbabe ~

What if.....?

Posted By:
Alesanax
Alesanax
Star
and what do you mean by "moving into Grandma's house"? Is Grandma's house also in the area crime area?

~"It's like paradise, spread out with a butter knife."

What if.....?

Posted By:
musicbabe
musicbabe
StarStarStarStar

"Alesanax" wrote:

and what do you mean by "moving into Grandma's house"? Is Grandma's house also in the area crime area?
No! I mean if like Grandmas house is near the one you are leaving, where it is safe. But if you choose grandmas house it would mean that only YOU would move to Grandmas house. I should've clarified that more!

~ Love, musicbabe ~

What if.....?

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alesanax" wrote:

Well, obviously not. It says that you would move to your Grandma's house where it is SAFE. Duh. 

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Powersaves and Animal Crossing

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Name the user above you game

What exactly is real music to you?

latest videos