Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Thoughts on Online Dating?

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
It's easy to prove someone is real.

E-dating provides the same emotions as dating offline.

Being on the internet promotes openness, making it easier to get to know the person on a deep level. 

Dating online is less dangerous than dating offline. 

Dating online is also a good way to see if someone isn't shallow, because there's no physical intimacy, they can't be dating you solely for that. You get to know people on a more emotional level. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
JellyBum
JellyBum
StarStar

"-Zachary-" wrote:

Being on the internet promotes openness, making it easier to get to know the person on a deep level. 

Dating online is also a good way to see if someone isn't shallow, because there's no physical intimacy, they can't be dating you solely for that. You get to know people on a more emotional level. 
Also if their pictures dont all look the same&stuff like tht

I was a spaz that day, leave me a alone

I made Ryan wear a pink top,Im such a nice friend ;) Making Ryan wear pink like a boss Wink

Posted By:
LeaMarie(;
LeaMarie(;
StarStarStarStar

"-Zachary-" wrote:

I see your point.Online dating can be a benefit for people who are over the age of 18. At our age, we can't use match. Therefore; it's really hard to prove if someone is real or not. I can see online dating in the future being okay. It's dangerous for our age because if we are really serious, we would tell them our location and everything. If the person on the other side is 45 and obsessive they may end up at your town trying to look for you. Watch the movie #Talhotblond.

Totally cute.

This kitten's adorable sorcery will make you yawn.

Stop resisting.

Lea_Marie_K

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

At our age, we can't use match. Therefore; it's really hard to prove if someone is real or not.

Take a picture of yourself with your account name on a piece of paper in front of you. Reverse image search pictures of people if you don't think they're genuine. There are plenty of ways.

It's dangerous for our age because if we are really serious, we would tell them our location and everything.

Anyone knowing your address ever has a potential risk to it, even offline. Be smart about who you give personal details to --- no one's going to find you from, say, telling them your state or anything like that. 

If the person on the other side is 45 and obsessive they may end up at your town trying to look for you.

Get absolute confirmation of the person before giving up serious details like your address, which you should only be giving out if you're 18+ anyway. Hear their voice, tell them to do something specific on an 'internet camera', get pictures with their names in it, then you're 100% sure.

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
musicbabe
musicbabe
StarStarStarStar
 I am mostly against online dating! 1.The person could not be who they are in real life 2. You cannot actually go out anyways 3. There are people out there who would love to be with you instead of you meeting some random person online! I know that some people do fall in love online but that is so rare. So what is the point of dating online? Are you going to take a stroll in the park with your computer? Are you going to kiss the screen? It is kind of just dating your computer, so yes I am against online dating! (Sorry that this is so long!) 

~ Love, musicbabe ~

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
I would say if you are of a mature age, then you have the right to. But kids should never e-date.

Searching for the truth is easy...accepting the truth is hard.

Posted By:
DelicateRose
DelicateRose
StarStarStarStar

"LeaMarie(;" wrote:

I personally think it's pointless and stupid but some people may see some good in it. If you approve of it, give me one good reason to date a random stranger. If you're agreeing with me, give me all the reasons against it.

I know many stories of when people met on a website and they flew on a plane to see each other. In fact, one of my best friends has been with a guy for 2 years because she met him on a game. Online dating is dangerous and I don't recommend it but I think true love can come from it. 

Delicate as a rose.

And so is my heart.

Posted By:
dawn89d
dawn89d
StarStarStar
I dont think its right to online date because you have no idea who you are talking to, anyone can go online and act like someone their not. But if you are planing on doing it, dont meet them in person because its not safe,

NYAN CAT!!
Nyan cat 1

Posted By:
McJagger_2426015 Lock
McJagger_2426015
StarStarStar
Its dangerous. But i got a date online.

Oh! Im sorry! You wanted a signature, You will only get this emoticon, ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ. Cheers! - McJagguh

Posted By:
AlexPW
AlexPW
StarStarStarStar
 I understand why people e-Date but most people cant handle it. If looks matter to you DO NOT e-Date. Trust me. Then if you want strong personality DO NOT e-Date. If you want a boyfriend really badly DO e-Date.

Life is Expression!
❤Express yourself and your inner emotions. You can do that on my page. It's not just mine it's open to all so that you can say what's on your mind❤

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Parent's hate me :(

Pokemon pearl/diamond

My Parent's hate me :(

What is your favorite Chips?

13 and pregnant?!

disneyland or disney world

latest videos