Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Who is to blame for the sinking of the Titanic? Captain Smith or the Wirless Operators?

Posted By:
musicbabe
musicbabe
StarStarStarStar
I believe that Captain Smith is to blame for the sinking of the Titanic. He ignored the first warning completely. Still, after two more warnings he didn't seem to have any worries, (this was probably based on the fact that the Titanic was also called Unsinkable, and many people believed that it couldn't sink!) Finally, as the ship faced an iceberg, Captain Smith starting warning passengers, but not everybody could be saved. Children and women of first class got to get on the first couple lifeboats, but as a captain, Captain Smith felt that it was an honor to sink down with the Titanic! I would love to hear who you think is to blame!

~ Love, musicbabe ~

Who is to blame for the sinking of the Titanic? Captain Smith or the Wirless Operators?

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
I blame the iceberg. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Nobody really. It was just a freak accident. They thought that it was unsinkable for a reason, and that's probably why captain smith didn't do anything until he came across it.

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
LeaMarie(;
LeaMarie(;
StarStarStarStar

I blame Captain Smith. If he had a warning, he should have acted on it.

Totally cute.

This kitten's adorable sorcery will make you yawn.

Stop resisting.

Lea_Marie_K

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar
Captian smith. He could have prevented it and when the ship was sinking he could have done something about all the people. Like they could have put more people in the boats. Also they could have used furniture that flout and put the people on it. There was so much he could have done.

Posted By:
just_j_a_k_e__2427778 Lock
just_j_a_k_e__2427778
StarStar
Its all the iceberg's fault...

Sunny with a chance of Apocalypse.

Posted By:
_Nuclear__2418839 Lock
_Nuclear__2418839
Star
Yupp, that iceberg brought the people down.    #TeamIceberg

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Both the iceberg, and the captain. 
But you can't really blame the iceberg, because I'm sure if it knew a ship was coming it would have moved. But it didn't. Why you ask? Because It's a iceberg. ._.

Posted By:
Mark.the.Pilot(:_2159728 Lock
Mark.the.Pilot(:_2159728
StarStarStar
90% of icebergs come from the glaciers of western Greenland... it floated a really long way.
                That iceberg had it out for us.

[LOADING signature...]

Lovin' It ?

Posted By:
Seeing_Stars_2383170 Lock
Seeing_Stars_2383170
Star

"xXMCJXx " wrote:

... because I'm sure if it knew a ship was coming it would have moved. But it didn't. Why you ask? Because It's a iceberg. ._.

But what if it couldnt move, just slowly float in that one spot?
I dont think it wanted to be smashed into the side of a huge steel cruise ship.. Ouch.

#Team Iceberggg

Just Daniel.

My healthy alternatives aren't as nearly as satisfying as my self-destructive ones are...

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

What's your forum post count?

Rock or rap

Rock or rap

latest videos