Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2009
Posts: 15377

"caitlinkay" wrote:

I don't know how to explain it but im 11 and nobody thinks I hav feelings and everybody thinks I spell bad its just that I sometimes spell like that and they should respect me for who I am


They weren't making fun of you they were trying to help you. But it seems you don't want their help.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 8272

"naruto200" wrote:



"caitlinkay" wrote:


I don't know how to explain it but im 11 and nobody thinks I hav feelings and everybody thinks I spell bad its just that I sometimes spell like that and they should respect me for who I am


They weren't making fun of you they were trying to help you. But it seems you don't want their help.


It doesn't matter anymore, she'll learn in time.
(I hope)

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 92

I disagree because I don't see Jesus but I know he's there because of, well, earth!
We wouldn't be here if it weren't for Jesus, and we don't see him!
Also I believe that events written about in the Bible are real, but I didn't witness them!

I want to live like there's no tomorrow. Love like I'm on borrowed time. It's good to be alive!

Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason to doubt. Don't doubt; nothing is impossible.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 522

well I would like there help if they wouldn't say I spell like fudge and treat me like I don't have feelings

lets just say life isn't easy
but I find a way to make it through
and that's being with you

OMG its Carson
Carson Lueders


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 2745

Are we talking about aliens landing in Central Park kind of stuff, or. "Billy just made his own sandwich!" kind of stuff?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2013
Posts: 479

"caitlinkay" wrote:

well I would like there help if they wouldn't say I spell like fudge and treat me like I don't have feelings

I agree with whatever this guy says because i'm sure in an unknown world it makes sense.

This signature will appear below each of your posts.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 522

"-systemofabreakd0wn" wrote:



"caitlinkay" wrote:


well I would like there help if they wouldn't say I spell like fudge and treat me like I don't have feelings

I agree with whatever this guy says because i'm sure in an unknown world it makes sense.
what do you mean??????????

lets just say life isn't easy
but I find a way to make it through
and that's being with you

OMG its Carson
Carson Lueders


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 459

Pic or it didn't happen. 

I still enjoy odd things c;
Surprise Mona Star c:
Dope.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2013
Posts: 255

most of the time you do but fate is only believing and not necessarily seeing

sweet dreams
photo


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy 2f448f46d95d5f9e435a7e65f0ed4d8f1bd4e0537d335baaa30428dc294fc57a
Member since:
April 2013
Posts: 78

i have never seen the north pole but i still believe it exists.

I’m not saying I definitely am batman. I’m just saying no one has ever seen me and batman in the same room...

I hope to be reincarnated as a fish.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-19 16:39:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:37:32 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:34:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 15:42:36 -0800

- 2017-11-19 15:38:54 -0800

- 2017-11-19 15:08:15 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:50:57 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:45:40 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:42:22 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:20:13 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:38:32 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:11:59 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:21:12 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:54:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 04:03:52 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:35:20 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:19:04 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:25:14 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:50:53 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:37:32 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:34:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 15:08:15 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:50:57 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:45:40 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:42:22 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:20:13 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:08:19 -0800

- 2017-11-19 12:22:06 -0800

- 2017-11-19 11:25:22 -0800