Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Gay rights...Aloud or Abolished?

Posted By:
Cutie_Pie2324
Cutie_Pie2324
StarStar
Allowed. I wish people would care about themselves and not worry about ######### sexuality.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you'll never treat yourself right, but darling I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you maybe you'll love yourself like I love you."

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
Allowed. Love is love, no matter who it's between. 

Banner

Posted By:
Leedan
Leedan
StarStarStarStar
ALLOWED. Whether you are gay or not, you are still a person, and therefore you should not have any less rights. Other peoples opinions as to whether they agree with ############# should not interfere.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. But walk beside me and be my friend. Big Grin

Posted By:
sugarspice0317
sugarspice0317
StarStarStar
Love is NOT something that has to be this or has to be that. Love is love. Love is forever and always. Even if in some horrible places in this wreck of a world don't allow gay marriage, so be it! People love who they love. Not who some grouchy guy sitting behind a desk TELLS you to love. If you want to see a guy who REALLY supports gay marriage, ( even though he's not even gay) look up on youtube "macklemore same love.  And if you like the music, check out his other songs too!!! smile

Life is short, make it worth living

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

Irrespective of whether or not people personally feel it is right, wrong, disgusting, or the best thing since sliced bread it shouldn't matter. As far as law is concerned gays should have the same rights to marriage and whatever else as anyone else might have. That's really all that matters. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
acha
acha
StarStarStarStar
I absolutely agree with every1 so far! ^-^

XxNessy_LuvxX
it worries me how dumb you are.
#SGTC Till I Die

Posted By:
-f0revery0ung
-f0revery0ung
StarStarStarStar
Pfft. Allowed. There's nothing wrong with gays. Nearly all my sisters friends are either gay, lesbian or bisexual.

Posted By:
caitlinkay
caitlinkay
StarStarStarStar
allowed even though I don't know what lesbian is but people should be who they want to be

lets just say life isn't easy
but I find a way to make it through
and that's being with you

OMG its Carson
Carson Lueders

Posted By:
acha
acha
StarStarStarStar

"caitlinkay" wrote:

allowed even though I don't know what lesbian is but people should be who they want to be
Lesbian is when a female is only attracted to other females. Like being gay, only gay is for men.

XxNessy_LuvxX
it worries me how dumb you are.
#SGTC Till I Die

Posted By:
trevorishme Lock
trevorishme
StarStarStar
um lemme think bout dat uh ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!

i wanna be the most popular gay boy on kw so boys,girls, trans pepz add me please?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

The Storm

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos