Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Pastor's shouldn't get paid

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar

I don't think pastor's should get paid. I mean, Jesus didn't get paid!
Like this really famous pastor T.D Jakes charges 10,000 just to preach at your church! Donnie McClurkin charges 40,000 to preach at an event! And a lot of other pastors charges up to 150,000.

Don't get me wrong, pastor's write books and have products, yeah they can get paid for that, but they shouldn't charge to come to your church. Jesus didn't charge the guy he healed from leprosy so why would pastor's charge money?

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Pastor's don't "charge". They get a salary to work full time for a specific Church. People who attend that church CHOOSE to either tithe or give whatever they feel they can each week. Tithing is giving a straight TEN percen of your income to the Church. If the Church is large enough, it makes enough money for his salary, and others' who work to run the Church. Pastor's don't just preach on Sunday mornings either. It is a full time job with lots of duties most people don't see. I bet I just shocked someone. Wink

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
True but also, big pastors like T.D Jakes was invited to come to my church but he told our pastor that the fee is 10,000! That ridiculous! Other big pastor's charge as much as 150,000 to come to your church. It's crazy

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"Rhema J" wrote:

True but also, big pastors like T.D Jakes was invited to come to my church but he told our pastor that the fee is 10,000! That ridiculous! Other big pastor's charge as much as 150,000 to come to your church. It's crazy

That's because they're bad people whose primary incentive for doing anything is greed. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes you're right. I thought you were talking about permanent Pastors of smaller Churches. And yes, greed is everywhere, it certainly doesn't exclude the religious sect.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Rhema J" wrote:

That's because they're bad people whose primary incentive for doing anything is greed. 

I wouldn't nesscecarily call them bad people-- I mean they are preaching the word of God-- but Greedy, yes, they are.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
DiamBars
DiamBars
StarStarStar

"Rhema J" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Rhema J" wrote:

I wouldn't nesscecarily call them bad people-- I mean they are preaching the word of God-- but Greedy, yes, they are.

well if they are prime inscinct is preach the gospel for the will of God, they wouldnt ask for such an amount, in fact nothing at all. imagine the people in (for ex) africa, they cant read, or that as they are poor and they can't get a preacher either as they ask for that amount. their just using the church for money.

Don't mess with the Best cause' the best don't mess.

God = real = hero
Mine and God's relationship: God my father and bestest friend.

Profile:
Name DiamBars
Nick name Diam
Age 12

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar

"DiamBars" wrote:

"Rhema J" wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Rhema J" wrote:

well if they are prime inscinct is preach the gospel for the will of God, they wouldnt ask for such an amount, in fact nothing at all. imagine the people in (for ex) africa, they cant read, or that as they are poor and they can't get a preacher either as they ask for that amount. their just using the church for money.

Wow that is so true. 

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
It's like any other job. They're providing a service, there for, they get paid.

Banner

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I does think Pastors/priests / nuns / ect  should get enough money to pay for what they need and they should give what fees they get to help people and to put the central heating in the church and fix the roof ect. 

I does not think they should be driving around in the Porsches and going on the holidays to Los Vegas

^^ This is just me opinion smile ^^

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

latest videos