×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Pastor's shouldn't get paid

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1570

I don't think pastor's should get paid. I mean, Jesus didn't get paid!
Like this really famous pastor T.D Jakes charges 10,000 just to preach at your church! Donnie McClurkin charges 40,000 to preach at an event! And a lot of other pastors charges up to 150,000.

Don't get me wrong, pastor's write books and have products, yeah they can get paid for that, but they shouldn't charge to come to your church. Jesus didn't charge the guy he healed from leprosy so why would pastor's charge money?


-- Rhema Joy ♥


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 7276

Pastor's don't "charge". They get a salary to work full time for a specific Church. People who attend that church CHOOSE to either tithe or give whatever they feel they can each week. Tithing is giving a straight TEN percen of your income to the Church. If the Church is large enough, it makes enough money for his salary, and others' who work to run the Church. Pastor's don't just preach on Sunday mornings either. It is a full time job with lots of duties most people don't see. I bet I just shocked someone. Wink

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1570

True but also, big pastors like T.D Jakes was invited to come to my church but he told our pastor that the fee is 10,000! That ridiculous! Other big pastor's charge as much as 150,000 to come to your church. It's crazy


-- Rhema Joy ♥


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 571

"Rhema J" wrote:

True but also, big pastors like T.D Jakes was invited to come to my church but he told our pastor that the fee is 10,000! That ridiculous! Other big pastor's charge as much as 150,000 to come to your church. It's crazy


That's because they're bad people whose primary incentive for doing anything is greed. 

Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 7276

Yes you're right. I thought you were talking about permanent Pastors of smaller Churches. And yes, greed is everywhere, it certainly doesn't exclude the religious sect.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1570

"-Zachary-" wrote:



"Rhema J" wrote:


True but also, big pastors like T.D Jakes was invited to come to my church but he told our pastor that the fee is 10,000! That ridiculous! Other big pastor's charge as much as 150,000 to come to your church. It's crazy


That's because they're bad people whose primary incentive for doing anything is greed. 

I wouldn't nesscecarily call them bad people-- I mean they are preaching the word of God-- but Greedy, yes, they are.


-- Rhema Joy ♥


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 70

"Rhema J" wrote:



"-Zachary-" wrote:






"Rhema J" wrote:




True but also, big pastors like T.D Jakes was invited to come to my church but he told our pastor that the fee is 10,000! That ridiculous! Other big pastor's charge as much as 150,000 to come to your church. It's crazy


That's because they're bad people whose primary incentive for doing anything is greed. 

I wouldn't nesscecarily call them bad people-- I mean they are preaching the word of God-- but Greedy, yes, they are.


well if they are prime inscinct is preach the gospel for the will of God, they wouldnt ask for such an amount, in fact nothing at all. imagine the people in (for ex) africa, they cant read, or that as they are poor and they can't get a preacher either as they ask for that amount. their just using the church for money.

Don't mess with the Best cause' the best don't mess.

God = real = hero
Mine and God's relationship: God my father and bestest friend.

Profile:
Name DiamBars
Nick name Diam
Age 12


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1570

"DiamBars" wrote:



"Rhema J" wrote:






"-Zachary-" wrote:









"Rhema J" wrote:






True but also, big pastors like T.D Jakes was invited to come to my church but he told our pastor that the fee is 10,000! That ridiculous! Other big pastor's charge as much as 150,000 to come to your church. It's crazy


That's because they're bad people whose primary incentive for doing anything is greed. 

I wouldn't nesscecarily call them bad people-- I mean they are preaching the word of God-- but Greedy, yes, they are.


well if they are prime inscinct is preach the gospel for the will of God, they wouldnt ask for such an amount, in fact nothing at all. imagine the people in (for ex) africa, they cant read, or that as they are poor and they can't get a preacher either as they ask for that amount. their just using the church for money.

Wow that is so true. 


-- Rhema Joy ♥


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
It's like any other job. They're providing a service, there for, they get paid.

Banner


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 30521

I does think Pastors/priests / nuns / ect  should get enough money to pay for what they need and they should give what fees they get to help people and to put the central heating in the church and fix the roof ect. 

I does not think they should be driving around in the Porsches and going on the holidays to Los Vegas

^^ This is just me opinion smile ^^

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

How are you wearing your ha... in Style posted by rainbowpoptart
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
How are you wearing your ha... in Style posted by Happy04
What did you last drink today? in Food posted by Happy04
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Happy04
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Rach
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Rach
Feminism in Politics and Current Events posted by Modernicide
This or That?? in Forum Games posted by Rach
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
What did you last drink today? in Food posted by Happy04
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by Shadeleaf
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by jaybiboi
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by Rach
Should Gay Marriage Be Legal? in Debating posted by Tennis123
Is there Life After Death?? in Debating posted by slurpie3
Should Gay Marriage Be Legal? in Debating posted by slurpie3
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
Water Or Soda? in Food posted by Rach