Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Which came first? Chicken or Egg?

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar
If chicken came 1st, then did it magically appear (god created it lol)if egg came 1st how did it hatch ? (someother animal thought the egg was theirs:P) 

WE ARE UNIQUE
Someone hate you because you are better than her
You are the best smile

Posted By:
Texasbeauty76
Texasbeauty76
StarStarStar
I say the egg because no one necessarily said it had to be a chicken egg.Chickens were derived from the red jungle fowl. Eventually, once chickens were fully in existence, they layed eggs.

Only God knows. But that is my theory

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light"
-dumbledore

"Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moments, ignore the pain. Live and learn, forget and forgive, because remember you only have ONE LIFE TO LIFE"
-?

Posted By:
Texasbeauty76
Texasbeauty76
StarStarStar
However, God created ANIMALS. So maybe it IS the chicken. 

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light"
-dumbledore

"Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moments, ignore the pain. Live and learn, forget and forgive, because remember you only have ONE LIFE TO LIFE"
-?

Posted By:
DarkbladeTheEpic
DarkbladeTheEpic
StarStarStarStar
Egg. It doesnt specifically say it has to be a CHICKEN egg :3 hmmmm think about that logic. Tiny Autropes layed eggs millions of years before anything like a chicken developed.

Posted By:
healthandwealth
healthandwealth
StarStar
The egg. The chicken species probably came from a genetic mutation of a similar bird which didn't survive as well. Just like if you were born with two thumbs, you had the genetic mutation while you were still an embryo. Not after you were born. Asapscience on youtube has a great video on this.

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar
This actually has a very simple answer.
The egg came first.
The reason is that, given the chicken grows in the egg, changes also take place.
It would adapt to its surroundings as best it could and over time you'd have a different species.
The modern chicken evolved from a type of bird that we would not consider a chicken.

Posted By:
healthandwealth
healthandwealth
StarStar
First off, I love your signature. I can't believe how many people misspell stuff. Actually when I first wrote this I misspelled misspell. Two Ss. Fortunately for me I have the Ginger extension for chrome.

The other thing I wanted to mention is that animals don't actually adapt to their environment like you say. They simply have genetic mutations and those with the mutations are better equipped to survive. For example a Venus fly trap didn't suddenly realize that it would survive better if it had the ability to eat flies. It was a mistake in the genetic coding which happened to survive better than its close cousins.

Posted By:
Mafia-Princess
Mafia-Princess
StarStarStarStar
Egg, dinosaurs lay eggs before chickens were even around.

See you in another life brother.

Posted By:
Hannah5872
Hannah5872
StarStarStarStar
The Egg... da

Hannah Vampire

Posted By:
kittygirlme
kittygirlme
StarStarStarStar

"bpbpbp" wrote:

"sugarspice0317" wrote:

The chicken Tongue Out  
But the chicken was an egg before it was a chicken.

the chicken came first cuz god made animals and human and if the egg came first then god would
have gave adam and eve a mother and father.

► PlayTheMoments
▌▌ PauseTheMemories
■ StopThePain
◄◄ RewindTheHappiness.♥

OH YEAH BABY I'M EVERYWHERE
me on kwzone and i filled up the forums box

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate the band above you

This or That??

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Rate the band above you

This or That??