Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

should smart kids in class be divided from the slow kids?

Posted By:
himynameisme
himynameisme
Star
you decided if you want it to be that way

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, I'm homeschooled, so I've never really had that problem.  Though, honestly, I think they should.  Slow kids, would just slow down the fast kids, and that means that the fast kids would not get the most out of their education.  Same with vice-versa.  The fast kids could speed up the slow kids and the slow kids wouldn't get the most of their education.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
hinari
hinari
StarStarStarStar
yes and no, yes cos, the smart kids would move faster and be able to develop the world around the , if they stay with slow kids their intelligence would be wasted and No cos the slow kids will feel inferior , this leads to low self esteem which is not good for the society at largesmile

hinata love

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"hinari" wrote:

yes and no, yes cos, the smart kids would move faster and be able to develop the world around the , if they stay with slow kids their intelligence would be wasted and No cos the slow kids will feel inferior , this leads to low self esteem which is not good for the society at largesmile

The school wouldn't have to say which group is which.  They could just divide the kids.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
HannahLuv8
HannahLuv8
Star
I think it's the other way around. I think the slower kids should be in a different class than the smart kids.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, in our school they have us separated, but sometimes they put smart kids in the slow class just so the slow kids don't think anything bad about themselves.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
pandapoker123
pandapoker123
Star
i think they should because the smart ones can smarter and same goes for the slow

Posted By:
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 Lock
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
StarStarStarStar
It's think it's good we are divided. I'm in advanced classes and I have a friend who isn't. She not dumb in anyway I just learn things faster and she doesn't. She says that she likes being around kids that are on the same learning pace as her. I imagine that it would be pretty difficult for someone who is slower than others to be around be that are advanced. And I know I would hate it if  I had to slow down just because others couldn't keep it. 

I still enjoy odd things c;
Surprise Mona Star c:
Dope.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
What..... ? They did that at my private school. Even though the slow kids had more fun than us. But IN PUBLIC SCHOOL! It is way different. Unless you go to a good public school that's almost close to private school like mine.  They put me in seventh and eighth grade classes! I even got to take the statewide assesment with the seventh and eighth graders!!! In the first few days of school i felt like my intelligence was being wasted on imbeciles. So My brain was challenged. I think yes they should and that is that. If we put them together and classify them as their ow group maybe our place in education would rise.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
No. In my high school I'm going to in August, they'll be dividing us, which I think is wrong.
The thing is:

1. The slower people would learn from the smarter people in their class.
2. It just wouldn't be fair otherwise. They mightn't put the right people in the right classes, and it wouldn't do anything for confidence.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

cats vs dogs

Mirror, Mirror

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Mirror, Mirror

latest videos