Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Boys are stronger, given their testosterone. Smarter is harder to explain but yes boys are smarter.

Stronger, yes. That's a given.

But I disagree with the smarter. I'm smarter than every guy I know in person. And all of my guy friends, and my boyfriend, are 2 years older than me.
You can't explain that. I get better grades, have better comprehension, and know a lot more than them in general.
Also guys might be stronger but it is true that girls Mature faster, but at the same time, some guys can also be mature.

And of course there will be outliers. You may find a green jellybean in a bag of red jellybeans, but theres not going to be a green jellybean in every bag of red jellybeans. But its all about genetics and even to the point of deficit to benefit in knowledge and brain power when you have a mutation that effects the way you process information.

That's also a possibility. But I do however agree with the stronger. Girls can be stronger, but most guys are stronger than females. I wouldn't call it a mutation I'd just call it a blessing. I like being smarter than the average girl, or the average boy for that matter. It gives me an advantage they may never have.
Like I said, you can be "smart". But that does not mean that girls are smarter than boys. We're talking about the whole gender, not just outliers.

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself."-Myself

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
In past, Men were Hunters, Women Were gatherers. Hunters used Techniques to Kill deers.... Now those Techniques are Changed to ( evolution ) Physics and Space abilities. no matter what Girls say (lol ) that's why only 2 woman have ever won Nobel Physics. Girls were Gathers, They are Good at negotiation now...lol. Girls are better at Language etc. etc.

But, Genetically, Boys are Smarter. So, Some Certain topics will forever dominated by us.

In fact, It's truth that there's more stupid Guys than Girls. But problems created By Stupid Guys often solves by Brilliant Guys. lol.

There's  a lot more low IQ men than low IQ women....but a lot of higher IQ men then high IQ women too.........
Men Dominates Both of the Low and High list, while women, Average.

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Boys are stronger, given their testosterone. Smarter is harder to explain but yes boys are smarter.

But I disagree with the smarter. I'm smarter than every guy I know in person. And all of my guy friends, and my boyfriend, are 2 years older than me.
You can't explain that. I get better grades, have better comprehension, and know a lot more than them in general.
Also guys might be stronger but it is true that girls Mature faster, but at the same time, some guys can also be mature.

And of course there will be outliers. You may find a green jellybean in a bag of red jellybeans, but theres not going to be a green jellybean in every bag of red jellybeans. But its all about genetics and even to the point of deficit to benefit in knowledge and brain power when you have a mutation that effects the way you process information.

That's also a possibility. But I do however agree with the stronger. Girls can be stronger, but most guys are stronger than females. I wouldn't call it a mutation I'd just call it a blessing. I like being smarter than the average girl, or the average boy for that matter. It gives me an advantage they may never have.
Like I said, you can be "smart". But that does not mean that girls are smarter than boys. We're talking about the whole gender, not just outliers.

hey, it doesn't matter were all different, and ya there are strong boys, and there are smart girls, and there are strong girls and smart boys... BUT LIKE I SAID THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO PROVE ONE GENDER IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"QTpie14" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

hey, it doesn't matter were all different, and ya there are strong boys, and there are smart girls, and there are strong girls and smart boys... BUT LIKE I SAID THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY TO PROVE ONE GENDER IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER

It's Possible to prove Male are better in Some Areas.

Women are better in some other Areas.

but, Boys are Smarter.

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Well, That Doesn't make u "Smart".

Maybe it makes U more intelligent.

Know about Einstein's childhood...?.... He was the Opposite of u. Seriously, He's smarter than u.lol.

Va Fail.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar

"Aarjan" wrote:

"QTpie14" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

but, Boys are Smarter.

"Aarjan" wrote:

"QTpie14" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

but, Boys are Smarter.

I don't care what u say but I am sure that You can be different i ur own way

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"QTpie14" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Now now...no need to get mad. We're just giving statistics here. More strong boys, more smart boys. So that means that boys dominate both fields statistically.

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself."-Myself

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"QTpie14" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Now now...no need to get mad. We're just giving statistics here. More strong boys, more smart boys. So that means that boys dominate both fields statistically.

i am not mad i just like caps...lol

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
hydra132
hydra132
Star
girls are a lot more responsible but boys can do stuff girls can't

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Both Tongue Out 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Send the person above you a friend request!

NOT ANYMORE!

Five Letter Change

WHY!

latest videos