Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4853
I'm not genderist; both are equal. 
I know this is coming from someone who prefers to hang around with boys, but I do so because sometimes other girls can just annoy me, and laugh too much.


Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12462

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

I'm not genderist; both are equal. 

I know this is coming from someone who prefers to hang around with boys, but I do so because sometimes other girls can just annoy me, and laugh too much.


I agree! Phooo!! Girls laugh,so what :P Big Grin!! laughing is a good thing!! We dont annoy!! :P!! alright some do,but not all!


Posted By:
Brave- Lock
Brave-
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14
There is no VERSES. Girls & Boys are both equal. Sure, the male and female species both have different things about them physically & emotionally; but we are all equals.

"I Wanna See You Be Brave"

--Brave


Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4853

"Jelly3" wrote:



"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:


I'm not genderist; both are equal. 


I know this is coming from someone who prefers to hang around with boys, but I do so because sometimes other girls can just annoy me, and laugh too much.


I agree! Phooo!! Girls laugh,so what :P Big Grin!! laughing is a good thing!! We dont annoy!! :P!! alright some do,but not all!

I agree, laughter is good.
But some girls get giddy easily, and won't stop giggling, and laugh at EVERYTHING you say -.-


Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12462

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:



"Jelly3" wrote:






"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:




I'm not genderist; both are equal. 



I know this is coming from someone who prefers to hang around with boys, but I do so because sometimes other girls can just annoy me, and laugh too much.


I agree! Phooo!! Girls laugh,so what :P Big Grin!! laughing is a good thing!! We dont annoy!! :P!! alright some do,but not all!

I agree, laughter is good.
But some girls get giddy easily, and won't stop giggling, and laugh at EVERYTHING you say -.-


Okay...that could be pretty annoying!! But i don't do that! Thank god I  don't! :P Big Grin!


Posted By:
sami2323
sami2323
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44
go girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Big Grin

sami1998


Posted By:
purplegirl2323
purplegirl2323
Member since:
April, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
go girls 

Posted By:
sami2323
sami2323
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44
oh no the boys are going to lose go girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sami1998


Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6998
Inb4flamewar

FITE MAI IRL


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1916
Boys for sure

the rest is silence 


play online games

latest forum posts

2016 Presidential race

Gun Control: Right or Wrong?

Video's

BULLYING

What are u doing right now?

Random thought

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Fall is Coming Soon! (:

How cute is the person above you?

Bullying

latest videos