×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 4851

I'm not genderist; both are equal. 
I know this is coming from someone who prefers to hang around with boys, but I do so because sometimes other girls can just annoy me, and laugh too much.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Member since:
March 2013
Posts: 12500

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

I'm not genderist; both are equal. 

I know this is coming from someone who prefers to hang around with boys, but I do so because sometimes other girls can just annoy me, and laugh too much.


I agree! Phooo!! Girls laugh,so what :P Big Grin!! laughing is a good thing!! We dont annoy!! :P!! alright some do,but not all!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2013
Posts: 14

There is no VERSES. Girls & Boys are both equal. Sure, the male and female species both have different things about them physically & emotionally; but we are all equals.

"I Wanna See You Be Brave"

--Brave


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 4851

"Jelly3" wrote:



"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:


I'm not genderist; both are equal. 


I know this is coming from someone who prefers to hang around with boys, but I do so because sometimes other girls can just annoy me, and laugh too much.


I agree! Phooo!! Girls laugh,so what :P Big Grin!! laughing is a good thing!! We dont annoy!! :P!! alright some do,but not all!

I agree, laughter is good.
But some girls get giddy easily, and won't stop giggling, and laugh at EVERYTHING you say -.-


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Member since:
March 2013
Posts: 12500

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:



"Jelly3" wrote:






"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:




I'm not genderist; both are equal. 



I know this is coming from someone who prefers to hang around with boys, but I do so because sometimes other girls can just annoy me, and laugh too much.


I agree! Phooo!! Girls laugh,so what :P Big Grin!! laughing is a good thing!! We dont annoy!! :P!! alright some do,but not all!

I agree, laughter is good.
But some girls get giddy easily, and won't stop giggling, and laugh at EVERYTHING you say -.-


Okay...that could be pretty annoying!! But i don't do that! Thank god I  don't! :P Big Grin!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 44

go girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Big Grin

sami1998


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2013
Posts: 1

go girls 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 44

oh no the boys are going to lose go girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sami1998


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2011
Posts: 6998

Inb4flamewar

FITE MAI IRL


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2013
Posts: 1900

Boys for sure

the rest is silence 


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-23 17:23:57 -0800

- 2017-11-23 15:47:24 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:25:16 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:21:36 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:11:44 -0800

- 2017-11-23 13:06:17 -0800

- 2017-11-23 12:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:37:41 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:33:41 -0800

- 2017-11-21 15:32:13 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:53:35 -0800

- 2017-11-23 11:30:06 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:17:06 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-20 23:30:56 -0800

- 2017-11-22 13:38:13 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:04:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 21:55:59 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:03:44 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:39:38 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-23 17:23:57 -0800

- 2017-11-23 07:30:45 -0800

- 2017-11-23 06:18:54 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:36 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:35 -0800

- 2017-11-22 23:20:34 -0800

- 2017-11-22 22:07:19 -0800

- 2017-11-22 21:23:38 -0800

- 2017-11-22 17:22:55 -0800

- 2017-11-22 16:54:54 -0800