Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
Both are equal!! smile

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
Generally, both boys and girls are very equal. However, there are very different reasons why boys and girls are different. Anatomy etc is not a thing we would talk about, for so - please see the biology work book. We will talk about why many people prefer one gender over another, thus cultural reasons.
As for boys, in many cultures males tend to be strong, durable, honorous, smart and honest. In Russian culture, males are being associated with oak trees - strong and potent. In Ancient Greece males were the only ones who had political and civil rights, only boys were allowed to go to school. But the culture went so down, so I see everywhere guys that are aggressive and selfish. Maybe, it's because of their biomental specialities - you maybe know how it would feel if your dad would hit you with the spiky belt, or if you will go outside and see chunky muscly guys that look like Goku from DBZ or like a teenage mutant ninja turtle (then they run on you and murder you)... Male's biomental specifics are caused by testosterone - the masculine gender hormone, which gives you aggressiveness, strength and the wish to #### someone... It makes you hungry for violence. If you are a supernatural fan - orcs, demons, villains etc have typical male personality and they all are males. They are typical carnivores.
As for girls, cultures say that a girl should be cute, nice, lovely, enchanting etc. Japanese culture associates sakura with a girl (there's eve a girl's name, Sakura. You maybe know Sakura Haruno?). Ancient cultures, sadly, were so hostile towards females - in Ancient Greece and Rus females were strictly house keepers and gatherers, and they did not have any political or social privileges (however, there were sneaky girls in the history - like the sisters Trung Trac and Nhi in Vietnam, the Sappho - the Greek poetess etc). However, through the time, girls were also engaged in education (Yaroslav the Wise opened the first school for girls in Kievan Rus). By definition, only a girl can become a mother, and when she is a mother, she becomes caring. She starts caring for her children. Also, maybe you know how you feel if you after the fight, while crying and whimpering, will meet a teen girl that feels bad for you? This also is the reason of girl's biomental specific. They produce estrogens  - female gender hormone, which makes a girl nicer, sweeter and more caring and sentient... It activates your heart and you might feel so bad while seeing grotesque gore or eroguro pics... Supernatural fans are maybe fascinated with fairies, angels, mermaids... They are all depicted as females and have typical female personality, and they are herbivores.
My tip - just don't think that you should be friend with only same gender.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Murky_Darkness
Murky_Darkness
StarStar
Well obviously the boys will choose the boys and the girls will choose the girls...

Darkness is everywhere...

▒█▀▄▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░█ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▄ █▄▄█
▒█░░▒█ ░▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀░▀ ▄▄▄█

The Darkness Association

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
It depends on the person.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"scn71402" wrote:

Generally, both boys and girls are very equal. However, there are very different reasons why boys and girls are different. Anatomy etc is not a thing we would talk about, for so - please see the biology work book. We will talk about why many people prefer one gender over another, thus cultural reasons.

As for boys, in many cultures males tend to be strong, durable, honorous, smart and honest. In Russian culture, males are being associated with oak trees - strong and potent. In Ancient Greece males were the only ones who had political and civil rights, only boys were allowed to go to school. But the culture went so down, so I see everywhere guys that are aggressive and selfish. Maybe, it's because of their biomental specialities - you maybe know how it would feel if your dad would hit you with the spiky belt, or if you will go outside and see chunky muscly guys that look like Goku from DBZ or like a teenage mutant ninja turtle (then they run on you and murder you)... Male's biomental specifics are caused by testosterone - the masculine gender hormone, which gives you aggressiveness, strength and the wish to #### someone... It makes you hungry for violence. If you are a supernatural fan - orcs, demons, villains etc have typical male personality and they all are males. They are typical carnivores.

As for girls, cultures say that a girl should be cute, nice, lovely, enchanting etc. Japanese culture associates sakura with a girl (there's eve a girl's name, Sakura. You maybe know Sakura Haruno?). Ancient cultures, sadly, were so hostile towards females - in Ancient Greece and Rus females were strictly house keepers and gatherers, and they did not have any political or social privileges (however, there were sneaky girls in the history - like the sisters Trung Trac and Nhi in Vietnam, the Sappho - the Greek poetess etc). However, through the time, girls were also engaged in education (Yaroslav the Wise opened the first school for girls in Kievan Rus). By definition, only a girl can become a mother, and when she is a mother, she becomes caring. She starts caring for her children. Also, maybe you know how you feel if you after the fight, while crying and whimpering, will meet a teen girl that feels bad for you? This also is the reason of girl's biomental specific. They produce estrogens  - female gender hormone, which makes a girl nicer, sweeter and more caring and sentient... It activates your heart and you might feel so bad while seeing grotesque gore or eroguro pics... Supernatural fans are maybe fascinated with fairies, angels, mermaids... They are all depicted as females and have typical female personality, and they are herbivores.

This.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"scn71402" wrote:

This.

exactly

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"scn71402" wrote:

Isn't its too long o.o but its good lol

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

"scn71402" wrote:

That's why I don't read the whole paragraph but I know the main idea of his opinion so that's why I strongly agree with him. xD 

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

"scn71402" wrote:

That's why I don't read the whole paragraph but I know the main idea of his opinion so that's why I strongly agree with him. xD 
Yeah i agree too. smile

Brilliant

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"scn71402" wrote:

Ok so i didnt read the whole thing but whatever my eyes caught, they were perfect! ^^

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos