Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
L_O_V_I_N_O
L_O_V_I_N_O
StarStarStar
on what? The title is weird and just putting the two genders agents each other.  Best to stand together its what makes us strong.  Besides no gender is better then the other.

che cosa vuoi? (what do you want?)

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
MomoSakura_2441739 Lock
MomoSakura_2441739
Star
I think both are equal. But if I had to choose, I would choose guys to hang around with, cause guys are simpler. They dont get upset so easily, no back stabbing or gossip, and are just nicer in general -of course there are dooshebags too-

When you're alive, dissatisfaction is unavoidable.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
RCZ777
RCZ777
Star
I beg to differ, girls now a days want to become more like men, being independent, but at the same time enforce their girly powers to defend them selves. Girls make us boys look bad, but the truth is, girls are just as bad. But more sensitive. IDC who is better, honestly. Because in the end, I will end up with that one special girl to call my wife. lol :3 

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
diamondboo15
diamondboo15
StarStarStar
i choose boys their better to hang round with at ma school gurls everyday they get gossip points i  hang around the boys their funny, nice and easy to push around, we play games like football , cricket,  volley ball and ect. 

Haters are my motivations

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
umm    girls  rule  the  world   girls

kess

yeah (:

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
gunjan2000 Lock
gunjan2000
Star
Go Girls i am a tomboy but still girls rock because without girls the population would have 0 your mom is a girl so respect her and the other girls  

Go GIRLS GIRLS ROCK

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
RCZ777
RCZ777
Star
Your reason is terrible... 

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
RCZ777
RCZ777
Star

So what you are basically saying... Girls are just needed for reproduction?

And yeah, you need the boys too, who do you think plants the seed, to make kids?

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
i think that no matter if ur a boy or girl that ur awesome so ya...bye ^.^

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
edgar45tk
edgar45tk
StarStarStar
it depends on the sub ject lik e if it was video games boys would wiin but if its something with make up girls would win and tran no offense. so i think its a tie

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

latest videos