Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Parents vs. KIds-is it right to fight??

Posted By:
CoconutMili02
CoconutMili02
StarStar

Well, personally...I've fought with my parents before but they don't believe in grounding. It's like they just gave me a little silent treatment. But we're okay now. The sad truth is that it is normal to fight with your parents. In fact, almost  67% of families with kids fight.(In North America) But who knows, that might not even be accurate! It might be more! Parents and their children fight, that is just something that happens in life. I don't know if it's right to...You know, back-talk and disrespect your parents but there comes a time in life when it's just gotta happen. Anyways, that's my opinion...

smile

Ayyyy

"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
-Ronald Reagan

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
I debate always with my mother But We really love each other...It happens in evry family and it's 100% normal

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
you  shouldnt  because  there  just  saying   whats  best   for  you

kess

yeah (:

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Is it normal? Yes. Will it happen? Absolutely.

However, the reasons why you fight are important.

You should not fight about cleaning your room, however, you should fight if your parents were planning or did something wrong.

By the Mass, thou sayest true. -

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
No, kids and their parents shouldn't fight about simple things like that. But yes, it is pretty normal.
Even kids who behave properly, do well in school, and respect their parents can fight/have simple arguments with their parents who are pretty laid back, love and trust their kids, and are very open minded. For example, my dad is into music like Sublime, Trapt, Def Leppard, Guns N Roses, Cinderella, The Damned Things, etc. (So basically he's one of those cool dads ### I like pretty much all those bands but I also like My Chemical Romance, a punk rock band. My dad despises it however and sometimes argues with me that an 11 year old (such as my self) shouldn't be listening to MCR. Aside from the fact that I'm mature for my age, I still think he should accept that I like a band that he doesn't.
I had almost the same discussion with my mother when I was trying to get her to buy me a tshirt. She told me that the shirt was hideous and the ugliest thing she'd ever seen. She also said the the shirt was ugly, but the one wearing it was beautiful, so she'd compromise.

The point is that every kid disagrees with their parents sooner or later.

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
The way my parents and I fight, is that usually they're
1. Going to make me late for something.
2. I need to wash my hair or something, but my Mum needs to use the shower first.
3. I just don't agree with what they're saying.
It's natural, but in some cases it's serious and tears families apart. Sometimes the children have a point, and sometimes the parents have a point in these fights, and it really depends on the situation.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Name your top 5 bands.

Should prisoners be allowed to vote?

Favorite song?

latest videos