Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

School Lunches

Posted By:
moochimooch
moochimooch
Star
Come on, now. Everyone out there thinks school lunches are horrible. At my school, they steam hamburger buns, hotdog buns, and chicken, they steam it for too long. Their salad bar is good, but what really bothers me is the chicken. When I pick it up, the skin PEELS off. But my friends; my friends seem to love it. Should I report OUSD, or deal with it? Answer if you agree.

School Lunches

Posted By:
Missy1821
Missy1821
StarStar
I agree, the lunches at my shool are the same way. I say report to OUSD!

School Lunches

Posted By:
SakuraBacon
SakuraBacon
StarStarStarStar
People who prepare the school lunch only care about money and just make sure they don't do anything that will get them FIRED. If they messed up but nobody will notice, they don't care.
Home lunches are foods you'll probably like better anyways.

School Lunches

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
All schools are required to meet government standards on WHAT they serve and HOW they serve it in order to get funding. They have people that come in and test that to ensure their specifications are met. Even small privately held schools are subject to their license's getting revolked if they don't comply. Reporting them, will probably only get someone to look at a piece of paper that someone filled out that tested them and if all their boxes are checked that will be the end of it. Wink

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

School Lunches

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar
In my public school they usually have horrible lunches. My solution is to pack if you don't care about carrying a lunch box. In my old private school they had gourmet lunches homemade and I would buy everyday. It just depends on the school I guess.

School Lunches

Posted By:
moochimooch
moochimooch
Star

"Missy1821" wrote:

I agree, the lunches at my shool are the same way. I say report to OUSD!
I know right? Cause my mom said when she was a kid, what you ate for lunch at school was something you'd eat for dinner.

School Lunches

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Next year, I'm getting school lunches.
I'm not sure whether this applies to the USA, but all the food is made under strict guidelines and health & safety rules.
They're supposed to be healthy and nutritional too

bring me the horizon ♥

School Lunches

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
My school lunches aren't bad. The pizza, pasta, and chicken sandwiches are good. I actually ate them and didn't die.  smile I've never had a problem where the school food was nasty. The steaming might just be the way they cook the food. They might have limitations you don't know about, like time, money, staff, etc. Reporting them probably won't do any good, as long as they're meeting the standards, it doesn't matter how the food tastes.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos