Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should bullying be taken more seriously than it is?

Posted By:
kumud rocks
kumud rocks
StarStarStar

Sticks And Stones May Break Their Bones But Words Will Hurt Them Psychologically.

Yes, it is true that words and insults cannot cause any physical harm to children but does that mean it would not hurt them at all? Psychologically, children can still be affected and that in some ways may be more dangerous than physical harm. What children hear from young will stay in their minds. Whether they are conscious of it or not, it does affect how they behave. For example, if children are constantly told they are ugly, they would not be confident about themselves and may be socially shy because of how they think they look to everyone else. If they are told they are useless, they will grow up thinking they are worthless and will amount to nothing and this will affect the way they act and think. If people keep hurling insults at these kids, they might feel that they are not loved or wanted and it can lead to depression and this may lead to suicidal behaviour. A little thing goes a long a way. So yes, words cannot break their bones but words can break them emotionally.

opinion of urs ???

- kumud rocks
{ alisha or ankitha = my real name }

by anki!

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
Bullying has made it to the forefront of our society. I don't think it could possibly get any more attention.

Banner

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Bullying, in any aspects, forms or shapes, is a common yet serious problem in our society that needs a complete attention, not only from the concerned citizens but also to everyone that needs to face his or her responsibility as a good caretaker of our country.

No matter what big or small the bullying is, it should be taken more seriously, because everything affects everything. For example, a poor girl is told to be ugly by her classmates. Oh, it's not a big deal, right? But you don't know that it really affects her, it breaks her confidence. It also let her be incapable of doing her responsibility - or unfocus, to be clearly precised. Everything affects everything.

It is a root of violence, isolation, depression, and the deadliest thing among them: suicide. For example of violence is Jeff Weise. First, he murdered his grandfather and grandfather's companion. He drove the police car of his grandfather to his school. Then he shot five students, one teacher, then he committed suicide. And another is Amanda Todd. She used to be happy and confident person. But because of the stranger she met in a messanger, who convinced her to bare her chest in the camera, the top less photo was exposed to her school. She began switching schools but the stranger reappeared again. She was bullied again. She experienced anxiety and depression, and decided to make a video with series of flash cards to tell her experiences being bullied. Unfortunately, after one month, she was found hanged at home.

My view here is no matter what kind of bullying is, big or small, it should be taken seriously - before it's too late. Everything affects everything.

Posted By:
sami2323
sami2323
StarStarStar
yes bullying shouldn`t even happen never again it`s stupid

sami1998

Posted By:
ttyogirl
ttyogirl
Star
It actually should be only because now days all teachers do is move the bully's seat away or give them detention i think that they should be more serious about the situation and more HARSH consequences but we ALL know that that is NEVER going to happen although we wish it would it will never! i have been bullied about 5 times for no reason and im a quiet girl too so yea just stay strong! Angel

- #bomb tt

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar
It's based on the situation,but bullying is really a serious matter.

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

Posted By:
marcelinethevampire
marcelinethevampire
StarStarStar
well duuhhh! bullying is a threat!! 

ello! Wink
-------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL!

but look at the bright side..

mwaaahh.. add me c:

Posted By:
lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies
StarStarStarStar
bullying was never taken seriously in my school until this year when they made it so bullying is against state law,it should be more serious than that even

I live in america and I love anime.Here's what I wanna say to you : BLUE CHICKENS AND MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toriko
One of my favorite animes
toriko

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It is being taken seriously now, but we can always do better.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"-KellinQuinnsAngel-" wrote:

Bullying has made it to the forefront of our society. I don't think it could possibly get any more attention.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Are they really your friends?

Should abortion be legal?

latest videos