Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Feminism.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar
Do you think feminism is persuing justice for woman or just more privliges for them? 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

Feminism.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I believe that females are exactly the same as males in mental strength, skill, and maturity. 
It really causes both; but it depends whether you oppose it or not.

Feminism.

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
feminism is about equality and justice for women. women deserve more respect than they are receiving. a lot of research can be done online about feminism, i suggest poking around and finding a problem that you're particularly passionate about, because there are many topics that feminism covers.

the switch is now on OFF

Feminism.

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Most feminists I've talked to are as anti-men as misogynists are anti-women. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Feminism.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think its for equality and  justice and I does not think that feminists  is looking for favouritism. 

This is me opinion ^^ 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Feminism.

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Zachary-" wrote:

this is untrue!!! while misandry certainly exists in the feminist community many many many feminists love men!! i certainly do. what feminists are really against is the type of men who think they own or deserve us. many of us are against men's rights activists as well. men's rights activists are very counterproductive to the feminist movement because they believe feminists are taking away men's rights (not true! we are only trying to get more rights for ourselves, not take them from others!). 

the switch is now on OFF

Feminism.

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

this is untrue!!! while misandry certainly exists in the feminist community many many many feminists love men!! i certainly do. what feminists are really against is the type of men who think they own or deserve us. many of us are against men's rights activists as well. men's rights activists are very counterproductive to the feminist movement because they believe feminists are taking away men's rights (not true! we are only trying to get more rights for ourselves not take them from others!). 

Most feminists I've talked to

this is untrue!!!

Okay, thanks. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Feminism.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

I believe that females are exactly the same as males in strength, skill, and mentally. 

But men and women aren't equal in strengh for example. Men are physically stronger than women- it's not my opinion, it's fact- and are more fit to do jobs like mining and construction work.

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

Feminism.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

feminism is about equality and justice for women. women deserve more respect than they are receiving.
What does 'respect' entail? 

Feminism.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"-lka" wrote:

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

I believe that females are exactly the same as males in strength, skill, and mentally. 

But men and women aren't equal in strengh for example. Men are physically stronger than women- it's not my opinion, it's fact- and are more fit to do jobs like mining and construction work.

XD oops, sorry, I meant mental strength (must edit o.o)

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

"Yo' Mama" Jokes Are Offensive, Yes or No?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

The World Rookie Fest in Livigno Won The B...

latest videos