Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Feminism.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

. many of us are against men's rights activists as well. men's rights activists are very counterproductive to the feminist movement because they believe feminists are taking away men's rights (not true! we are only trying to get more rights for ourselves, not take them from others!). 

How do you think women can get more rights? Should they get more rights just because they're women?

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

Feminism.

Posted By:
lil'missy10
lil'missy10
StarStar
Girls should get as much as respect as guys do. Just because we're girls doesn't mean we can't play sports. We should get respect. -PowerToTheGirls-

Feminism.

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"-lka" wrote:

"George Weasley " wrote:

. many of us are against men's rights activists as well. men's rights activists are very counterproductive to the feminist movement because they believe feminists are taking away men's rights (not true! we are only trying to get more rights for ourselves, not take them from others!). 

How do you think women can get more rights? Should they get more rights just because they're women?
i am not saying that women deserve more rights than men, but that they deserve more rights than they are currently given.

the switch is now on OFF

Feminism.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

I believe that females are exactly the same as males in strength, skill, and mentally. 

It really causes both; but it depends whether you oppose it or not.

But men and women aren't equal in strengh for example. Men are physically stronger than women- it's not my opinion, it's fact- and are more fit to do jobs like mining and construction work.

XD oops, sorry, I meant mental strength (must edit o.o)

[raises his hand] Some women are stronger then some men. Its not possible to say that men are physically strong then women.  Its the generalisations and its not 100% fact. 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Feminism.

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

Most feminists I've talked to

this is untrue!!!

Okay, thanks. 

dont sass me white boy i will whup your privileged butt all across this forum. basing your entire view of feminism on the ones you've spoken to will lead you to an untrue bias. untrue. this is untrue. it is untrue that the majority of feminists practice misandry. how many feminists have you talked to, exactly, and what exactly makes you think they are misandrists?

Stop wasting my time and making baseless assumptions. I never claimed that the majority of feminists practice misandry, nor have I even remotely given my entire view of feminism. I said that in my experience, the majority of feminists I have talked to are misandrists.

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Feminism.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

"George Weasley " wrote:

i am not saying that women deserve more rights than men, but that they deserve more rights than they are currently given.

Okay. Like what? (Yes, I won't research on that now)

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

Feminism.

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"-lka" wrote:

well a big thing right now is equal pay!! women still do not receive equal pay in the majority of workplaces. other issues are the objectification of women (men seeing women as objects which can be won, owned, etc.). this is a really simplified version of my views on feminism but a majority of the issues i am really passionate about would not be allowed on this forum (as they describe very horrific things that happen to women and their bodies.)

the switch is now on OFF

Feminism.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

I believe that females are exactly the same as males in strength, skill, and mentally. 

It really causes both; but it depends whether you oppose it or not.

But men and women aren't equal in strengh for example. Men are physically stronger than women- it's not my opinion, it's fact- and are more fit to do jobs like mining and construction work.

XD oops, sorry, I meant mental strength (must edit o.o)

[raises his hand] Some women are stronger then some men. Its not possible to say that men are physically strong then women.  Its the generalisations and its not 100% fact. 

The avarage man is physically stronger that the avarage woman. Men generally have more muscle.

Feminism.

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Zachary-" wrote:

Stop wasting my time and making baseless assumptions. I never claimed that the majority of feminists practice misandry, nor have I even remotely given my entire view of feminism. I said that in my experience, the majority of feminists I have talked to are misandrists.
it is not a "baseless assumption" to say that when your only comment to a forum on what you believe feminists are looking for ("nor have I even remotely given my entire view on feminism" well that's sort of what this post was about ) "most feminists i've talked to are anti-men", that you believe feminists are man-haters. please stop wasting my time. if you make such a comment, you should expect backlash.

the switch is now on OFF

Feminism.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

well a big thing right now is equal pay!! women still do not receive equal pay in the majority of workplaces. other issues are the objectification of women (men seeing women as objects which can be won, owned, etc.). this is a really simplified version of my views on feminism but a majority of the issues i am really passionate about would not be allowed on this forum (as they describe very horrific things that happen to women and their bodies.)

The pay can differ if working hours are different for one worker to another. I'm not American, but I'm pretty sure the jobs I know the pay range for are the same for women and men where I live, so it's confusing. 

Objectification of women. What does it have to do with the rights they aren't deservingly receving though?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Why dont my parents love me?

latest videos