Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Feminism.

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

Stop wasting my time and making baseless assumptions. I never claimed that the majority of feminists practice misandry, nor have I even remotely given my entire view of feminism. I said that in my experience, the majority of feminists I have talked to are misandrists.
it is not a "baseless assumption" to say that when your only comment to a forum on what you believe feminists are looking for ("nor have I even remotely given my entire view on feminism" well that's sort of what this post was ####### "most feminists i've talked to are anti-men", that you believe feminists are man-haters. please stop wasting my time. if you make such a comment, you should expect backlash.

Again, the only thing I've said is that in my experience, the majority of feminists that I've talked to are misandrists. Telling me my experience with feminists is untrue is, frankly, stupid and unproductive. Me sharing, albeit extremely briefly, my experience with feminists doesn't necessarily reflect my views of feminism. 

But hey, you can keep making things up and getting all teary eyed if you'd like, that works just as well. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Feminism.

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"-lka" wrote:

The pay can differ if working hours are different for one worker to another. I'm not American, but I'm pretty sure the jobs I know the pay range for are the same for women and men where I live, so it's confusing. 

Objectification of women. What does it have to do with the rights they aren't deservingly receving though?
well thats more like basic human rights, not necessarily legal rights. feeling safe and happy is something that every human deserves. however, when it is ingrained into the male mind that women are some prize that can be acquired, it makes it harder for women to be safe (they are likely to be attacked etc, because men do not see them as a person having the right to say no.)

the switch is now on OFF

Feminism.

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Zachary-" wrote:

Again, the only thing I've said is that in my experience, the majority of feminists that I've talked to are misandrists. Telling me my experience with feminists is untrue is, frankly, stupid and unproductive. Me sharing, albeit extremely briefly, my experience with feminists doesn't necessarily reflect my views of feminism. 

But hey, you can keep making things up and getting all teary eyed if you'd like, that works just as well. 
well thank you for sharing your experiences, but honestly, i can see nothing i say will get through to you as you are stubbornly sticking to the idea that you are not in any way being anti-feminist or misogynistic. so thank you for providing an interesting insight on your experience with feminism, and good day. perhaps in the future we can speak again.

the switch is now on OFF

Feminism.

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

"-Zachary-" wrote:

well thank you for sharing your experiences, but honestly, i can see nothing i say will get through to you as you are stubbornly sticking to the idea that you are not in any way being anti-feminist or misogynistic. so thank you for providing an interesting insight on your experience with feminism, and good day. perhaps in the future we can speak again.

Haha okay. Because me saying that the people I have talked to have behaved in such a manner means I am saying, or even remotely implying, that one gender is superior or inferior to another. Nice one chief. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Feminism.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

The pay can differ if working hours are different for one worker to another. I'm not American, but I'm pretty sure the jobs I know the pay range for are the same for women and men where I live, so it's confusing. 

Objectification of women. What does it have to do with the rights they aren't deservingly receving though?
well thats more like basic human rights, not necessarily legal rights. feeling safe and happy is something that every human deserves. however, when it is ingrained into the male mind that women are some prize that can be acquired, it makes it harder for women to be safe (they are likely to be attacked etc, because men do not see them as a person having the right to say no.)

If a man has the idea that he can attack a woman because she doesn't have the right 'to say no', the mentality and person is dangerous to women's safety,  I agree. but my question was, how does this effect the rights women own by justice? Just because a person thinks something doesn't cancel a right.  

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

Feminism.

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
Feminism or chovenism i dont like eather.  to be honist it oppend the gate way to more ###### to both Men and Woman.  (most feminists are anti-man and most chovenists are anti-woman)

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Feminism.

Posted By:
Kerpele_2027735 Lock
Kerpele_2027735
StarStarStar
Feminism is a hateful movement that does not strive for equality, but a female dominant society.

This is already apparent almost globally (except in countries where females are actually being oppressed) if you do any research into the matter. Females, on average, have a better chance of getting the custody of children and receive alimony in the case of a divorce, just by virtue of their gender. Any claims of raep/spousal abuse made by a female are by default more credible in the eyes of the law than same claims made by men. The only half credible argument feminism brings forth is the pay gap between men and women, and half of the time even that is explained by the position of the employee (A miner is going to make more than a secretary for the mining company)

Our society already coddles females in most regards, and feminism is a movement that demands more.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Feminism.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kerpele" wrote:

Feminism is a hateful movement that does not strive for equality, but a female dominant society.

FOOL!

Feminism.

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
I think feminism is just asking for equality. 
Anything beyond that isn't true feminism. 

Banner

Feminism.

Posted By:
C.C.XYZ
C.C.XYZ
StarStarStarStarStar
I wish we could just treat each other fairly. Cuz I have absolutely no problem with guys at all. We need to prove ourselves as women if we expect an respect.

~~~Life Is What You Make It~~~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

whats your favorite soda or soft drink-moved

Mean Girls + a rumor going around

I have a crush on my friend and he moved (...

Type your name with your eyes closed

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins