Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Looks VS Personality

Posted By:
animeanime129
animeanime129
StarStarStarStar
Both but mostly personality.

anime is awesome!!
┌─┐ ─┐
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them."

Looks VS Personality

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"AriannaWWE" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

All you people who say personality: stop lying. I'm sure you think you're just a saint for saying that you prefer personality over looks, but in reality, you wouldn't date someone who looks like a warthog. Looks matter just as much as personality, so stop trying to sell yourself as some kind of good person.

That sounds like an insult.

It sounds like the truth.

Looks VS Personality

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"AriannaWWE" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

All you people who say personality: stop lying. I'm sure you think you're just a saint for saying that you prefer personality over looks, but in reality, you wouldn't date someone who looks like a warthog. Looks matter just as much as personality, so stop trying to sell yourself as some kind of good person.

Wow..

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Looks VS Personality

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

I probably wouldn't date someone who looked like a warthog, because I don't feel like the relationship would work.. but I think what most of us mean is that we wouldn't date an absolutely gorgeous person if they had a terrible personality. 

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Looks VS Personality

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

I probably wouldn't date someone who looked like a warthog, because I don't feel like the relationship would work.. but I think what most of us mean is that we wouldn't date an absolutely gorgeous person if they had a terrible personality. 

Yes, I understand that, nobody would. It's the people who think "PERSONALITY OMG LOOKS DON'T EVEN MATTER" that mostly need that.

Looks VS Personality

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"AriannaWWE" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

Preference of personality doesn't mean looks aren't taken into account. Looks do not matter just as much as personality, for me anyway, and I'm sure many people would agree. The only truly silly people are those who think that looks mean nothing.

Nevermind, you addressed it with a later post. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Looks VS Personality

Posted By:
Lizantine
Lizantine
StarStarStar
Personality! 

Looks VS Personality

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I probably will only notice them on their looks initially but if they don't have a good personality I don't really continue talking to them.

Ginger|Melissa

Looks VS Personality

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
Both are important to some degree.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Looks VS Personality

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Personality. Because if you REALLY like them, you'd think theyre cute anyway.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos