x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Looks VS Personality

Posted By:
animeanime129
animeanime129

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Both but mostly personality.

anime is awesome!!
┌─┐ ─┐
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

"You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them."

Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"AriannaWWE" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

All you people who say personality: stop lying. I'm sure you think you're just a saint for saying that you prefer personality over looks, but in reality, you wouldn't date someone who looks like a warthog. Looks matter just as much as personality, so stop trying to sell yourself as some kind of good person.

That sounds like an insult.

It sounds like the truth.

Adieu.

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"AriannaWWE" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

All you people who say personality: stop lying. I'm sure you think you're just a saint for saying that you prefer personality over looks, but in reality, you wouldn't date someone who looks like a warthog. Looks matter just as much as personality, so stop trying to sell yourself as some kind of good person.

Wow..

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now
from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Dezarkle" wrote:

I probably wouldn't date someone who looked like a warthog, because I don't feel like the relationship would work.. but I think what most of us mean is that we wouldn't date an absolutely gorgeous person if they had a terrible personality. 

Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

I probably wouldn't date someone who looked like a warthog, because I don't feel like the relationship would work.. but I think what most of us mean is that we wouldn't date an absolutely gorgeous person if they had a terrible personality. 

Yes, I understand that, nobody would. It's the people who think "PERSONALITY OMG LOOKS DON'T EVEN MATTER" that mostly need that.

Adieu.

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"AriannaWWE" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

Preference of personality doesn't mean looks aren't taken into account. Looks do not matter just as much as personality, for me anyway, and I'm sure many people would agree. The only truly silly people are those who think that looks mean nothing.

Nevermind, you addressed it with a later post. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
Lizantine
Lizantine

StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Personality! 

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I probably will only notice them on their looks initially but if they don't have a good personality I don't really continue talking to them.

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Both are important to some degree.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Personality. Because if you REALLY like them, you'd think theyre cute anyway.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Latest Forum Posts

personal SURVERY FOR GIRLS ONLY!!!

Should schools change the way they teach?

What's Your Profile Pic Of? :)

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

First Period Storys. (Girls Only)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games