x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1
Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

Is it good or not? I wanna hear you're thoughts, I personally love this!

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I loves it and its enjoying Big Grin 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

I loves it and its enjoying Big Grin 

I love it because I get points for adding and talking and posting and quizzes... I like quizzes Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I don't really have an opinion on it. I'm not worried about the points I get.

Banner

Posted By:
Yeliak_1498556 Lock
Yeliak_1498556

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I don't like it. I didn't spend a lot of time looking through it, but I did see some features. These are my own opinions, but here's what I thought:

I don't like the rewards available, and I don't like the fact that you have to do stuff. I know that you have to do stuff for medals, but that's just having fun, in my opinion. This, with quests and everything, feels like work. I don't really think I'll use the new program. I'll stick with medals, I don't care how many coins I have. I feel like the coins and money makes KW more "kiddie-ish", haha if that's even possible. I do like the fact that the team thought up of a new idea for KW, and the ideas were good, I just don't think it was what I was expecting, that's all.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
If only rewards appeared when you browse KW on the Wii and PS3. For me it doen't. On the PC it works fine.

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Yeliak" wrote:

I don't like it. I didn't spend a lot of time looking through it, but I did see some features. These are my own opinions, but here's what I thought:

I don't like the rewards available, and I don't like the fact that you have to do stuff. I know that you have to do stuff for medals, but that's just having fun, in my opinion. This, with quests and everything, feels like work. I don't really think I'll use the new program. I'll stick with medals, I don't care how many coins I have. I feel like the coins and money makes KW more "kiddie-ish", haha if that's even possible. I do like the fact that the team thought up of a new idea for KW, and the ideas were good, I just don't think it was what I was expecting, that's all.

They are going to ad new rewards (gift cards). YEAH LET'S JUST GIVE PEOPLE STUFF FOR FREE. You have to work for stuff. Welcome to the real world. Because free stuff is so kiddish. 

FITE MAI IRL

Posted By:
Yeliak_1498556 Lock
Yeliak_1498556

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"tycotickles" wrote:

They are going to ad new rewards (gift cards). YEAH LET'S JUST GIVE PEOPLE STUFF FOR FREE. You have to work for stuff. Welcome to the real world. Because free stuff is so kiddish.

Haha, obviously they aren't gonna give away free stuff. I just think it makes KW seem more..... unrelaxed? Like you must be doing this, and that, and this. I would rather be having fun and not worried about trying to get more coins all the time, and the little thingy on the bottom of the page doesn't help either. Maybe they should have the option for you to turn it off??

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Yeliak" wrote:

"tycotickles" wrote:

Haha, obviously they aren't gonna give away free stuff. I just think it makes KW seem more..... unrelaxed? Like you must be doing this, and that, and this. I would rather be having fun and not worried about trying to get more coins all the time, and the little thingy on the bottom of the page doesn't help either. Maybe they should have the option for you to turn it off??

The quest are basically a tour around KW telling you what you can be doing to earn coins.
Just do what you normally do, and earn coins fast fast fast 

The winning streak user on kw doesn't need a pic in his sig.

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I don't quite understand it, to be honest... It also seems to not be recognizing the rewards I already had. What's the deal with the points anyway? I'm just confused.  Confused 

#atyourservice
roll the bones

← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

What is the meaning of your name?

BREAKING NEWS: THE WORLD MIGHT END IN 5 DAYS

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Stop Profile Picture Judging!

Every reason why you hate youtube ads

BREAKING NEWS: THE WORLD MIGHT END IN 5 DAYS

Any cosplayers out there?

Which Grade Are You ?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games