Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

New Rewards Program

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

Is it good or not? I wanna hear you're thoughts, I personally love this!

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

New Rewards Program

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I loves it and its enjoying Big Grin 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

New Rewards Program

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

I loves it and its enjoying Big Grin 

I love it because I get points for adding and talking and posting and quizzes... I like quizzes Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

New Rewards Program

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
I don't really have an opinion on it. I'm not worried about the points I get.

Banner

New Rewards Program

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't like it. I didn't spend a lot of time looking through it, but I did see some features. These are my own opinions, but here's what I thought:

I don't like the rewards available, and I don't like the fact that you have to do stuff. I know that you have to do stuff for medals, but that's just having fun, in my opinion. This, with quests and everything, feels like work. I don't really think I'll use the new program. I'll stick with medals, I don't care how many coins I have. I feel like the coins and money makes KW more "kiddie-ish", haha if that's even possible. I do like the fact that the team thought up of a new idea for KW, and the ideas were good, I just don't think it was what I was expecting, that's all.

New Rewards Program

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
If only rewards appeared when you browse KW on the Wii and PS3. For me it doen't. On the PC it works fine.

New Rewards Program

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
StarStarStarStarStar

"Yeliak" wrote:

I don't like it. I didn't spend a lot of time looking through it, but I did see some features. These are my own opinions, but here's what I thought:

I don't like the rewards available, and I don't like the fact that you have to do stuff. I know that you have to do stuff for medals, but that's just having fun, in my opinion. This, with quests and everything, feels like work. I don't really think I'll use the new program. I'll stick with medals, I don't care how many coins I have. I feel like the coins and money makes KW more "kiddie-ish", haha if that's even possible. I do like the fact that the team thought up of a new idea for KW, and the ideas were good, I just don't think it was what I was expecting, that's all.

They are going to ad new rewards (gift cards). YEAH LET'S JUST GIVE PEOPLE STUFF FOR FREE. You have to work for stuff. Welcome to the real world. Because free stuff is so kiddish. 

FITE MAI IRL

New Rewards Program

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar

"tycotickles" wrote:

They are going to ad new rewards (gift cards). YEAH LET'S JUST GIVE PEOPLE STUFF FOR FREE. You have to work for stuff. Welcome to the real world. Because free stuff is so kiddish.

Haha, obviously they aren't gonna give away free stuff. I just think it makes KW seem more..... unrelaxed? Like you must be doing this, and that, and this. I would rather be having fun and not worried about trying to get more coins all the time, and the little thingy on the bottom of the page doesn't help either. Maybe they should have the option for you to turn it off??

New Rewards Program

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"Yeliak" wrote:

"tycotickles" wrote:

Haha, obviously they aren't gonna give away free stuff. I just think it makes KW seem more..... unrelaxed? Like you must be doing this, and that, and this. I would rather be having fun and not worried about trying to get more coins all the time, and the little thingy on the bottom of the page doesn't help either. Maybe they should have the option for you to turn it off??

The quest are basically a tour around KW telling you what you can be doing to earn coins.
Just do what you normally do, and earn coins fast fast fast 

New Rewards Program

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
I don't quite understand it, to be honest... It also seems to not be recognizing the rewards I already had. What's the deal with the points anyway? I'm just confused.  Confused 

#atyourservice
roll the bones

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

anyone listen to Porter Robinson?

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos