Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Mercy.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

I dunno but I think love is deeper then mercy and you can have the mercy for many people but love is the special feeling and you has it for less people 

I can't agree. Mercy is harder to find. Ecevryone can love, how many of them can bring themselves to be merciful? Mercy includes love, compassion, sacrfice, tolerance, forgivness and generosity. It's deeper than love.

Mkay and I respects your view and heres me example on why I refutes it

The person sees a bird dieing on the ground and s/he takes him to the vet and the vet mercifully puts the bird to sleep as its too badly hurt.

The vet does these kinds of things every day cos its the merciful thing to do.

But at the end of the day he goes home to his wife and three children who he loves.  

He does actually have the deeper love for his family then he has the love for the bird and there on the different emotional levels. 

I thinks and you can probably rebuff me smile 

He loves his family more than the bird?
He was merciful twoard the bird. You didn't mention anything of mercy twoard the family.
## ##### notion was that mercy ncessairly includes love but love doesn't include mercy.
You didn't show that love is better..  

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

Mercy.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"-lka" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

I dunno but I think love is deeper then mercy and you can have the mercy for many people but love is the special feeling and you has it for less people 

I can't agree. Mercy is harder to find. Ecevryone can love, how many of them can bring themselves to be merciful? Mercy includes love, compassion, sacrfice, tolerance, forgivness and generosity. It's deeper than love.

Mkay and I respects your view and heres me example on why I refutes it

The person sees a bird dieing on the ground and s/he takes him to the vet and the vet mercifully puts the bird to sleep as its too badly hurt.

The vet does these kinds of things every day cos its the merciful thing to do.

But at the end of the day he goes home to his wife and three children who he loves.  

He does actually have the deeper love for his family then he has the love for the bird and there on the different emotional levels. 

I thinks and you can probably rebuff me smile 

He loves his family more than the bird?
He was merciful twoard the bird. You didn't mention anything of mercy twoard the family.
## ##### notion was that mercy ncessairly includes love but love doesn't include mercy.
You didn't show that love is better..  

Mkay and hes merciful to his family cos he cares about life and hes merciful in general but love is special and theres different levels of love and the special love is reserved for only a few people who he cares about the most. 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

It's Musical Game :D :D

Whats your fav. movie?

Do you love or hate school??

What are your favorite tv shows?

latest videos