Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
StarStarStarStar
Women should be allowed facial hair.  So what if they want a mustache, let em' in don't care.  If dudes can have hair on their face well so can women PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR                           HHHHHHHHHAQAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it does not matter we want what we want we are our own human being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEErRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR    TTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOO         BBBBBBEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIN GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG                                       MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Wow. What a thread. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Uh, it's not really an "allowing" factor. It's more of a "women-don't-grow-thick-facial-hair" kind of a factor. Girls might get light hairs above their upper lip, but other than that there's no hair on the female face. Oh this I'm pretty sure. If there's hair somewhere else, I apologize. Ears don't count, neither do noses. Everyone has hair there.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
-ImagineDragons
-ImagineDragons
StarStarStarStar
i think that not having facial hair is one of the things that make us more feminine???? i wouldnt want to have facial hair anyway omg.

powerpuff girls!!
whatever

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
omg yuck

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Okaay then.

Posted By:
AnotherWorld
AnotherWorld
StarStarStar
What did I just read? Well in my opinion no. Naturally females can't grow mustaches/beards. However, there are pills females can take to give sort of a boost and then facial hair will start growing slowly but surely. Yeah you can do that if your into that sort of stuff..

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sure they are allowed to have it, I don't think it's illegal or anything however I doubt society would be very accepting of it.

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I'm sure they are allowed to have it, I don't think it's illegal or anything however I doubt society would be very accepting of it.

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
They are allowed to have it, I just don't see why they would want to have it.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

latest forum posts

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Lets all lie!

Preference?

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

ha ha ha (read it laugh aloud)

Favorite metal bands?

Favorite metal bands?

Favorite metal bands?

Favorite metal bands?

Favorite metal bands?

latest videos