Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should women be allowed to have facial hair (mustaches and beards)

Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
StarStarStarStar
Women should be allowed facial hair.  So what if they want a mustache, let em' in don't care.  If dudes can have hair on their face well so can women PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR                           HHHHHHHHHAQAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it does not matter we want what we want we are our own human being!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEErRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR    TTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOO         BBBBBBEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIN GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG                                       MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Wow. What a thread. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Uh, it's not really an "allowing" factor. It's more of a "women-don't-grow-thick-facial-hair" kind of a factor. Girls might get light hairs above their upper lip, but other than that there's no hair on the female face. Oh this I'm pretty sure. If there's hair somewhere else, I apologize. Ears don't count, neither do noses. Everyone has hair there.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
-ImagineDragons
-ImagineDragons
StarStarStarStar
i think that not having facial hair is one of the things that make us more feminine???? i wouldnt want to have facial hair anyway omg.

powerpuff girls!!

whatever

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
omg yuck

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Okaay then.

Posted By:
AnotherWorld
AnotherWorld
StarStarStar
What did I just read? Well in my opinion no. Naturally females can't grow mustaches/beards. However, there are pills females can take to give sort of a boost and then facial hair will start growing slowly but surely. Yeah you can do that if your into that sort of stuff..

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sure they are allowed to have it, I don't think it's illegal or anything however I doubt society would be very accepting of it.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I'm sure they are allowed to have it, I don't think it's illegal or anything however I doubt society would be very accepting of it.

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
They are allowed to have it, I just don't see why they would want to have it.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

latest videos