Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should Animal Testing be stopped?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I personally think yes. It can be VERY harmful, and the poor animals can go through a lot of cruelty. But what do you think?

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
I think people who have a yes or no answer to this question have not given it enough thought. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that yes, it should be stopped.  It can be harmful to the animals.  But in another way, no, because it can really help scientists gather research.  I think my final answer is yes, it should be stopped, though.  But it all depends on what it's for.  If it's for curing something like cancer, then I really think that's better, then if you're trying to make a new lotion.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes. It's cruel and very harmful and I don't like to buy products that are tested on animals

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
babymoo01
babymoo01
Star
Animal testing is just wrong because why should sweet inocent little animals die just for some stupid, snoby, and did I mention stuck-up rich person who doesn't give a rats behind about them.I fully support anyone out there willing to protest about animal testing being shut down for good.Now who's with me, if you are, then scream as loud as you can, because it doesn't matter who hears us!

Animals have rights                                                                                                             
                                                 Stop cruel testing

You know it ain't right!!!
Repeat

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think the animal testing should be avoided and other ways of testing should be used as much what is possible.  I doesnt think its right to use animals to test the cosmetic things at all like soaps and perfumes and I dunno if it is really needed to try and get the cures for cancer ect

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
Animal testing should be stopped. It's inhumane. 

Banner

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar
no, not at all, not going to stop harming animals to slow our progress just because muh animal rights

i am all for hurting animals for the advancement of our own species any day :^)

:^)

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
I think it's all in what the animal is being tested for. To cure cancer, it is somewhat necessary. If they don't have rats and rodents  and other animals to test on, they're going to use other live things. Human embryos for example. If the scientist is testing just to see what a certain chemical does to an animal, that's taking it too far.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
dazuster
dazuster
Star
Yes because like us animals can get hurt with whatever product they are using. Even if the product may not hurt the animal the people who are testing the products send everyone the message that we are way more important than animals. In some cases that is true, but nobody not even a mouse should go through that. not cool Sad

Azust

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

I Went Home

We the Kidz

Evermoor (Disney Show)

Everyday And Every Night

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos