Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should Animal Testing be stopped?

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar
Of course,Yes. Like us they have the right to live and only God can take away their life. 

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
Mahtma Gandhi said
"the greatness of a nation can be judged by the way it's animal are treated"
certainly it explains a lot

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

Posted By:
Pegapony
Pegapony
StarStarStar
I think yes, Even if the animals are testing a life saving medicine, it is still wrong! besides, animal testing is useless anyway because most lab animals are very different to us so we are still never sure if the medicine will work on humans

dancing luna I don't know everything... Just most things :3

punctuation llama

Posted By:
Pegapony
Pegapony
StarStarStar

"Authoritarian" wrote:

no, not at all, not going to stop harming animals to slow our progress just because muh animal rights

i am all for hurting animals for the advancement of our own species any day :^)

no offense but that is the kind of thinking that gets people in jail for animal cruelty

dancing luna I don't know everything... Just most things :3

punctuation llama

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexis7343" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

no, not at all, not going to stop harming animals to slow our progress just because muh animal rights

That's very sad. Only a blind person with no feelings would say such a stupid thing. I hope some day you will wake up and notice such a terrible thing. Us humans are so spoiled. Maybe the animals should get at least a little respect! Without them we would not be here today. You belittle them. But they are living to. They have a heart, they breath, they have feelings. People should learn how to read animals because they are amazing. People can be very cruel and change on you. Friends don't stay forever. But animals when they love you they love you forever. Maybe you should rethink them.

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah it's inhumane.. blah blah blah.

The most important thing is, how do I know to buy this shampoo that has been tested on dogs, when this one was tested on cats?

Maybe the cat-tested one would work better.

'Just kidding.'

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
StarStarStarStarStar

"Authoritarian" wrote:

pffft. You are clearly not a person who is associated with the natural world. Live in a city, I spect, with nothing but diva people and expensive buildings. Blinding yourselves from what the world was and is supposed to be. Animals are considered living organisms, are they not? along with plants and  germs or bacteria. So why should they be treated differently from people?  FYI  Animals where on this world before humans were.

Love thy neighbor as thyself
Huge Alicia

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

When I enter a party v v v

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you

Posted By:
Scourgeheart
Scourgeheart
StarStarStarStarStar

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"Scourgeheart" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

pffft. You are clearly not a person who is associated with the natural world. Live in a city, I spect, with nothing but diva people and expensive buildings. Blinding yourselves from what the world was and is supposed to be. Animals are considered living organisms, are they not? along with plants and  germs or bacteria. So why should they be treated differently from people?  FYI  Animals where on this world before humans were.

oh lord the ironing :^)

.....well...that's uh....I don't know how to responed to that.... Indifferent

Love thy neighbor as thyself
Huge Alicia

Jase and Etrigan
Cain

When I enter a party v v v

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Think of it this way, would you rather have a safe product that's been tested on animals or would you rather have an unsafe product because it hasn't been tested? People test on animals because they want US to be safe. The animals don't matter because there are millions of the same thing and the animals that are being tested on are unwanted animals from shelters and rats.

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
StarStarStarStar
I think it depends on what they're testing it for, and how they do it to them. Like other people said on this board, if they're testing it for cancer research, then I think it's fine. But if they're doing it just to harm them, I think that it should be stopped.

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Describe the perfect Friend

My "Friends" Ditched Me

Ban slangs in KW

My "Friends" Ditched Me

My "Friends" Ditched Me

The new Kurio Xtreme?

latest videos