Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should Animal Testing be stopped?

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
Depends on what is being tested.

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think animals should be tested. maybe if its for a disease that can help future animals and people then maybe its okay,but defiantly not for something stupid like hair spray or something else like that.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

I think that yes, it should be stopped.  It can be harmful to the animals.  But in another way, no, because it can really help scientists gather research.  I think my final answer is yes, it should be stopped, though.  But it all depends on what it's for.  If it's for curing something like cancer, then I really think that's better, then if you're trying to make a new lotion.

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, in my opinion. I don't want to see poor,innocent animals being killed by our carelessness.
But if you modify the product to the best and if it contains safe chemicals then MAYBE its Ok. But not always. Think if we where in place of them and they were the "intelligent ones" , Could we open our mouth and say 'No!' ? No, we can't. We have to pity these animals , who can't protest against it.

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

Posted By:
BERGALDEN Lock
BERGALDEN
Star
Animals can't feel, but humans can. If a medicine in production has awful side effects, I'd rather an animal suffer them a human, and some companies can't afford the alternatives.

Posted By:
Pegapony
Pegapony
StarStarStar
animals can feel. they can feel sad, happy, scared and depressed

dancing luna I don't know everything... Just most things :3

punctuation llama

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
i guess everyone should love and care for all the rats and mice that infest their homes rather than bait them with a trap and snap their neck right 

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar

"BERGALDEN" wrote:

Animals can't feel, but humans can. If a medicine in production has awful side effects, I'd rather an animal suffer them a human, and some companies can't afford the alternatives.
Excuse me? Thats bull right there. All lving things have feelings. That is a true fact.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
JustMickey
JustMickey
StarStarStar
I think it should because regardless of wether they are human or just animals according to scientists,they still have feelings just like humans do. They don't have to be the next Einstein to communicate like we do.

I have no social life.

Take me to Paris?
I'm Michaela and I love making new friends.c: Add me!

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar

"JustMickey" wrote:

I think it should because regardless of wether they are human or just animals according to scientists,they still have feelings just like humans do. They don't have to be the next Einstein to communicate like we do.
Hmm..I understand what you are trying to say. I agree.-presses like button-

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos