Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

There Are More Of Us Then There Are Of Them...

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar
I've been thinking lately about the Declaration of Independence. Is Obama trying his best to destroy it? I know people have their favorite president, beleive me: With the thought's you'll be thinking, there could be another Lincoln if they only had a brain.- Yes, I had to add that. But why in the world would people vote for a coal killer.

Abraham Lincoln 25524

Joker and Togepeg

You can't make omelts without breaking some eggs...
* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

Posted By:
KrisKross
KrisKross
StarStarStarStar
Obama's intentions are to himself. He may be trying to do good, or he may be trying to do bad. Regardless, the stress of being a president is great. You are in no place to make assumptions.

There is no such thing as "bad art", regardless of talent or skill. For every craft or drawing you create, is a creation from your mind. Whatever it depicts, it is immensely beautiful.

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar
I'm from West Virginia, and Obama's trying to take coal companies out of business. Coal keeps the lights on at night, so he can just leave coal alone. Texas, we mine for coal. So, in my opionin, Romney shouldv'e won. Around 64% went to Romney in WV. Most people voted for Obama just beacuse he was black. Good thing this is his last term.

Joker and Togepeg

* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"kaker4321" wrote:

Good thing this is his last term.
If he doesn't start a dictatorship....

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar
A president's term is only four years. President's now can only run for two since FDR because he ran for four. That means FDR was president for sixteen years. In 2016 another president will be in, you can't break an admeanment.

Joker and Togepeg

* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your pets name?

What's your pets name?

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

What's your pets name?

latest videos