x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Is it wrong for schools to put in a school uniform

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
stefy123
stefy123

Star
Posted over 3 years ago
I think schools should make students wear uniform because then other students cant say your cloths are ugly because there wearing them aswell but on the other hand students then dont get to show there fashion side of them selfs. what do you think?

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I hate school uniforms... 

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Actually, there's nothing wrong for a school to put a dress code. This just shows that by having uniforms, you are presenting your own school. And teachers and staffs could also recognized you as one of the students of your school. Having no dress codes is also good because it's way more comfortable and you could express yourself. So neither.

Posted By:
diamondboo15
diamondboo15

StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
ummmm i wear a school uniform

Haters are my motivations

Posted By:
Starblast
Starblast

StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Actually I wear school Uniforms but I hate it. Because people can't express their selves, and wearing something exactly the same that other guys do...That's isn't just right for me.

Hey,everyone!

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Actually, there's nothing wrong for a school to put a dress code. This just shows that by having uniforms, you are presenting your own school. And teachers and staffs could also recognized you as one of the students of your school. Having no dress codes is also good because it's way more comfortable and you could express yourself. So neither.

the rest is silence 

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-_2431769 Lock
-KellinQuinnsAngel-_2431769

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I think everyone has a right to freedom of expression, but if you pay to go to said school, it's only fair you abide by their rules because you were chosen to get there.

Banner

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness_2430425 Lock
DeathInDarkness_2430425

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
How people dress is another way for people to express themselves. I believe that schools shouldn't take away the ability to express who we are. But then again, uniforms would prevent people from dressing inappropriately at school.

I'm just a prisoner in this jail cell of a planet.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"DeathInDarkness" wrote:

But then again, uniforms would prevent people from dressing inappropriately at school.

It wouldn't matter, they would get in trouble if they wore something "inappropriate"
That's why there's a dress code.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
FreelyTomorrow
FreelyTomorrow

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I wear a school uniform, and this is a question I see a lot on the boards. I think a school uniform is good on many levels, and the only bad thing people seem to be able to find about it is 'It doesn't allow you to express yourself.'

I've actually seen someone say 'School is about expressing yourself,' No. No it is not. School is for learning, and if you're going to spend more time searching for clothes that 'show the real you' instead of focusing on your studies, then maybe a school uniform is the best thing for you.

A school uniform also helps prevents a child from being bullied because they don't have 'the latest trends' and what-nots. 

Also, it is less time consuming and cheaper, since you don't have to really plan your next outfit and you don't need to buy any new clothes for school every two weeks.

For those complaining about limitations on expressing yourself. If the clothes you wear plays that big a factor in showing who you are, you're #### something really wrong. The way you talk, he way you put yourself together, the way you walk, even, shows who you are. 

Why don't you focus on your hair, shoes, or customize your books and backpack. It's what we do.

Another thing is. If unfortunately, you happened to die, anybody who finds you would find it easier to identify you and notify your parents or guardians even quicker if you're wearing a uniform. No need to go around searching records and all that. If you got lost on a school trip, your uniform helps tell someone 'Hey, I'm from,' and they might be able to direct you to your group.

I don't see why a school uniform is bad, at all.

← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

Throw anything at the user below

The person below me

The person below me

You Failed To Mention

Spell your name backwards-moved

Name SomeOne Who Is Online Right Now

Star Swirl and Polaris (Unfinished)

Lets Count!

What's Your Profile Pic Of? :)

What's Your Profile Pic Of? :)