Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think the world will ever end?

Posted By:
Tatiana111
Tatiana111
StarStarStarStar
Well there's been a lot of theories and no one knows exactly. I mean of course it's most unlikely to happen and if it does, well then we just have to hope for the best. 2012 that movie gave everyone that weird feeling and anxious feeling that the world would end. But I don't think it will. . . It's highly unlikely too.

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
StarStarStarStarStar
I think the world will one day come to an end - but I believe that the human race will continue after wards. 

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.

Posted By:
Sana11
Sana11
StarStarStarStarStar
Everything comes to an end eventually.

My life is boring without them

Posted By:
Anima678
Anima678
StarStar
Probably , but I think mankind will find a way to evade it through SCIENCE . But on the other hand maybe theres no to evade it thats when jesus comes back and takes the people who believe in him to heaven those who don't will experience HELL ON EARTH !
There two possiblities . Scientific or Religious.

Posted By:
DZANTO
DZANTO
StarStar
Of couse, Its in the bible! Even IF god or whoever on the heavens weren't real, There would still be catastrophe upon Earth. Like I don't know how many meteors clash to earth, Or the Sun will get old and die which will wipe us all out. ( This will happen one day. )

EFFECTS OF DZANTO:
No Price.
No Pain.
No Shame

Posted By:
Anazram Lock
Anazram
StarStarStar
Yes it will end one day, as it is proven scientifically. but, it is matter to think that WHEN the world's gonna end?!  Wink

EERT.
AHUS.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How Long Were You On KW Today?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved