Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Apple VS Pc/Android

Posted By:
CodaTheWolf
CodaTheWolf
StarStar
I DO NOT WANT REAONS LIKE THIS: "cuz apple is awesome"

No opinions. REASONS on why. 

PC Is better than Apple because PC most of the time gets the downloads and hardware on it's system. Also, its lots more user-friendly now with 7 and 8.
PC Has a better array of laptop/desktop models and brands and types.

Apple is not better than PC because when you X on a tab, it does not peramently close.
It has a horrible choice of prices in computers. Like a MacBook Pro is 1299$ and a average PC laptop is about 400$. Thats a lot cheaper.

Android is better than Apple's mobile devices because android phones/tablets have the best customazation, while Apple makes you look like you are a soccer kid/teen/adult. (Replacing soccer mom.)

Apple's mobile devices are better than Android because most of the apps in tech wise go to the App store. Not sure why, either cause a soccer mom has an IPhone/IPod/IPad, or just price into going in the store.

I don't understand why Apple is more popular than PC. Apple IS very organized, but not really user friendly.

Chupacabra, Jersey Devil, Dartmoor, Mothman, Bigfoot, Yeti, Yowie, Flatwoods Monster, Sheepsquatch, Goatman, Lochness Monster, Lou Ga Rou!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Grunge.

I'm just tired.

Dylan O'Brien

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

The Hunger Games or Twilight

We the Kidz

latest videos