Back left
Back right

Should Gay Marriage Be Legal?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

There’s nothing wrong with being gay, it is legal and should stay that way. What’s wrong with having gay marriages anyway?

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Gay marriage should be legal were all humans and if ur gay then ur gay if ur lesbian then ur lesbian.
NOBODY can tell u what u like and what u dont or how u feel and how u dont

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I feel that yes you are aloud your personal opinion but you shouldn't be the one to say that two people can't get married just because you don't believe in it. They don't affect you

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

it should be, everyone's entitled to live the way they want.

》[^-^]《 ~ adrianna.

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
They should be legal as they are too humans they do have feelings we should accept them. W

I’m not a rebel without a cause sir. Nor a murderer with a hand blade. This is ME!

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Not everyone believes in God, you know. Although our founding fathers were Christian and had many Christian values in the laws, I don't believe that an atheist (or anyone with contradictory beliefs to yours) should have to suffer because of your intolerant beliefs. I myself am pansexual, and it's extremely unfair that you  should even assume that you know who God is and what his/her morals are. Right before the rule against homosexuality in the old testament, there is a verse on how not to wear two different clothing materials at the same time, so your petty idea of a perfect god can go die in a hole. I would rather be a Satanist than a Christian for this reason.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NaluKarie" wrote:

Gay marriage should be legal were all humans and if ur gay then ur gay if ur lesbian then ur lesbian.

You are so evil i hope that you are the lost sheep found

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"slurpie3" wrote:

"NaluKarie" wrote:

You are so evil i hope that you are the lost sheep found

its evil to say its fine to be gay and for them to get married?

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Of course it should be legal! Just think, if you were gay, wouldn’t you want to be able to marry who you really love?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity