Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

is self harming wrong

Posted By:
onedirection749
onedirection749
Star
i self harm and i have done since i was 11 because of personal reasons . And i was wondering is it bad . MY friends have fell out with me because of it and they say i should go and die and i need put in a mental hospital please help . Is it wrong to self harm ?

bethany troddan

is self harming wrong

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar
It's really bad for you, yeah. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

is self harming wrong

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
it's never good to get hurt or harmed, whether it's you doing it yourself or someone doing it to you!
I'm not gonna judge you cause you do it to yourself, but I think that you should seek some kind of help before you hurt yourself really bad. it's something that I've never done, so I really don't understand it, although I know some girls that do harm themselves!

is self harming wrong

Posted By:
whatdaheck
whatdaheck
StarStarStarStar
Well,
I use to cut myself when I was in 5th grade and I know how much it hurts...but I got out of it myself realizing that I'M DOING IT TO ME. But here's the deal...its YOU! You need to prove urself rather than cut yourself and become a misfit! Its NOT WHO YOU ARE....your way better than that!....And if people put you down, its your job to prove them WRONG!....Someday you should be proud to be yourself!
because NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOU!....

weeeee

is self harming wrong

Posted By:
superkewlgurl4lyf
superkewlgurl4lyf
StarStarStarStar
Is self harming wrong? No, it's supposed to be a good way to cope.
Is it bad? I would think so, yes.

You are tearing your skin, risking the chance of hitting a vein, or open up your arm/wrist/??/.

There are other ways to deal with whatever reasons you're self harming, but destroying a part of your body is neither good or healthy. I don't think anyone should do it.

kitty

is self harming wrong

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"superkewlgurl4lyf" wrote:

Is self harming wrong? No, it's supposed to be a good way to cope.

Is it bad? I would think so, yes.

You are tearing your skin, risking the chance of hitting a vein, or open up your arm/wrist/??/.

There are other ways to deal with whatever reasons you're self harming, but destroying a part of your body is neither good or healthy. I don't think anyone should do it.

It's bad and it's not a good way to cope with it either. Cutting will just get you into the habit of being sad. There are better ways to deal with what you are going through, and the end result will be happiness, not sadness and an arm full of scars.  

is self harming wrong

Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
StarStarStarStar
self explanatory

]

is self harming wrong

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
YES. Oh, yes. I know some people do it, but you shouldn't. What if you hurt yourself really bad? Something that may leave a scar forever or may never be fixed?  Look, you need to do something else. You need help, and to find a better way to cope with yourself.

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

is self harming wrong

Posted By:
heymonday1200
heymonday1200
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been struggling with self harm, depression, anxiety, and an eating disorder for 4 years now. I'm on medication and everything. But i cannot stop. Its my addiction. Get out while you can... Im 15, and covered in scars. My WHOLE body is covered. Ive lost so many friends.... 

is self harming wrong

Posted By:
-luvmeluvmenot- Lock
-luvmeluvmenot-
StarStarStarStar
i self harm to but its really bad one miss cut and u could kill urself 

fake a smile so ur friends don't know ur really depressed fake a laugh so they believe it fake cry when someone u hate dies even though ur happy all around u everywhere theres always one thing that is real and one thing that is fake

i wanna be the most popular kid on kw help me by adding me please!! i'll be ur forever friend

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who thinks there should be a kw mobile app...

wats ur fav extreme sport

What browser do you use?

HELP!!!!!!!

What was the last thing you ate?

HELP!!!!!!!

latest videos