Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Zoos- Good or Bad?

Posted By:
Airam
Airam
StarStar
The question is simple:
Here, you debate whether zoos are a good thing or a bad thing and find reasons to support your opinion.
Remember, as I just mentioned, these are OPINIONS; everyone has their own ideas and, though you can debate between one another, you can't be mean or rude towards anyone and their opinions, but you may speak your mind against it in a mature and approved manure.

♥ Airam

Zoos- Good or Bad?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
zoo o.0 yeah i love animals =w=

Zoos- Good or Bad?

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree, and personally, and this is coming from a real animal lover, and a vegetarian (yes it somewhat shows my devotion to animals) That Zoo's are good. It's literally my opinion, instead of endangered or animals that could be hurt in the wild, they put them for everyone to see. It glorifies the animals in a way that literally makes even kids want to go see them! Without Zoos how are we supposed to educate other children on animals? That's just my opinion. Zoos are good smile

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Zoos- Good or Bad?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"reccomendation" wrote:

the zoo is big like YO MAMA!1!!!! XD
O__O again this that's my thread is lock -_-

Zoos- Good or Bad?

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
I think they're good. The animals are well cared for but I can see why people would think differently. Also, I think you mean 'and approved manner'. Manure is cow poop. Wink

Zoos- Good or Bad?

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that zoos can be good, as long as the city has enough funding, and can support that zoo the best they can. It's wrong when you see poor zoos barely feeding the animals, keeping them in little areas, hurting the animals. I also think it's wrong when some zoos force the animal to be the human's entertainment. So, in many ways, I think zoos are wrong. I have been to few zoos that I enjoyed and felt good about visiting.

Zoos- Good or Bad?

Posted By:
mackadd
mackadd
Star
zoos can be good because zoos are good if they breed an endanger animal back to health and release it back into the wild. Love and yes i am an major animal lover.

Zoos- Good or Bad?

Posted By:
jackrabbit259
jackrabbit259
StarStarStar
Bad. Zoos take animals from their true habitats and put them behind bars to have animal crckers thrown at them by three year olds. I do believe that endangered species should be protected, but in preserves rather than zoos.

Helloooo.

Zoos- Good or Bad?

Posted By:
BaileyInc_2480804 Lock
BaileyInc_2480804
StarStarStar
I think Zoos are good because it is basically a home for animals.

♥вαιℓєу♥

Zoos- Good or Bad?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
They are kinda good because endangered animals can stay there and not get hunted because even hunters sometimes sneak on persevere. But they are also kinda of bad because some zoo don't take good care of the animals and they hurt and abuse them. So for me zoos are a mixed bag.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is religion good or bad?

We the Kidz

Is religion good or bad?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos