Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Hunger Games vs. Twilight

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar
Which is better Hunger Games or Twilight...the movies or the books or both which book is better and which movie is.
I think the hunger games rocks in both categories as a book and a movie even tho it was a trilogy -which means a series with only 3 books- It was a pretty good one...even the movies...my favorite of the entire trilogy was Catching Fire...tht one I really enjoyed it

~ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏏeᏌᎿᎥfᏌᏝ :ᏜnᎠ ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏔEᎡᎥᎠ
Jus chillin
kitty kat

Posted By:
Rhapsodic
Rhapsodic
StarStarStarStar
I like both. The books were better than the movies, though.

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
Hunger Games!! Hunger Games!! Hunger Games!! Vote for Hunger Games!! Hunger Games!! I hate Twilight (sorry all Twilight fans)!! Hunger Games!!

Hey I'm A Thing

Life is not a wish granting factory.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Eh, Twilight is trash, in my opinion. Hunger Games actually has a deeper meaning. 

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar

"Rhapsodic" wrote:

I like both. The books were better than the movies, though.

yea tithe books were cuz in Hunger Games u don't understand why pols name are in the reaping so much...basically they don't explain. " tessare" in the movie only in the book 

Jus chillin
kitty kat

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar

"-HeadPhones♫♥" wrote:

Eh, Twilight is trash, in my opinion. Hunger Games actually has a deeper meaning. 

it does falling in love with a vampire sure its deep but there is something about the hunger games tht speaks 

Jus chillin
kitty kat

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Marshmilla101" wrote:

"-HeadPhones♫♥" wrote:

it does falling in love with a vampire sure its deep but there is something about the hunger games tht speaks 

Falling in love with a vampire-- yes that is deep ((sarcasm)). Hunger Games is really relatable because some people (not just kids and teens, even adults!) feel like they can really relate to the characters in the situation they are in in paradox. No one can really relate to a love triangle between a vampire, a werewolf, and a teenaged girl

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
People who know me may be surprised, but I do actually kinda like Twilight. It's a cool love story, kinda, I guess, but I still think the Hunger Games is better.
Now, if you know me, this won't surprise you at all, but I like the Hunger Games better because of the violence and tragedy and bittersweet end. I'm kind of a depressing person sometimes. XD

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar

"-HeadPhones♫♥" wrote:

"Marshmilla101" wrote:

"-HeadPhones♫♥" wrote:

Falling in love with a vampire-- yes that is deep ((sarcasm)). Hunger Games is really relatable because some people (not just kids and teens, even adults!) feel like they can really relate to the characters in the situation they are in in paradox. No one can really relate to a love triangle between a vampire, a werewolf, and a teenaged girl

yea Ike...and mostly because vampires and werewolves don't exist...but ppl somewhere can hunt  or are poor  but I'm pretty sure hopefully the hunger games doesn't exist in reality 

Jus chillin
kitty kat

Posted By:
-ImagineDragons
-ImagineDragons
StarStarStarStar
eh, i think the hunger games books were better than the twilight ones but tWILIGHT FILMS 

powerpuff girls!!

whatever

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you feel today ?

How do you feel today ?

How do you feel today ?

Minecraft is this genration's response to ...

How do you feel today ?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos