Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

True phineas and ferb story....Is it true....or not?

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStar
To the people who are getting mad that others believe it's true: What makes you so right? How are we supposed to believe it's not true? Did you come up with the show ideas? Nope. You don't know either.  Just because some of you people think it's a made up story doesn't mean that the rest of us should believe that it's fake, because that's what you think.

I've heard of stories like that about the show, and I do think that something like that happened. Maybe not word for word exactly like that, but I think it was based of that story.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Yeliak" wrote:

To the people who are getting mad that others believe it's true: What makes you so right? How are we supposed to believe it's not true? Did you come up with the show ideas? Nope. You don't know either.  Just because some of you people think it's a made up story doesn't mean that the rest of us should believe that it's fake, because that's what you think.

I've heard of stories like that about the show, and I do think that something like that happened. Maybe not word for word exactly like that, but I think it was based of that story.

the creator in the show obviously said how he was inspired by something else  in a interview.

the show would get cancelled if this is what they based it on, so what if it happened? it was probably not related to that show that much, besides this was made up on the internet.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
raymi100
raymi100
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Yeliak" wrote:

the creator in the show obviously said how he was inspired by something else  in a interview.

the show would get cancelled if this is what they based it on, so what if it happened? it was probably not related to that show that much, besides this was made up on the internet.
I agree with NachozRule. It's a kid show, it couldn't be based on something that creepy.

Raymi | Age 15 ♥ Rusher Forever!

I love Big Time Rush ♥

Posted By:
abbiimarie13
abbiimarie13
StarStarStarStar

There are millions of theories behind children's shows. They are not for the weak of mind, as those lacking intellect would believe them before knowing they're true.

What about the Rugrats theory?

Angelica was a schizophrenic and bipolar. Angelica's mother, Cynthia, died when Angelica was two. Her father later married a money-loving brat, whom Angelica idolized. She fooled herself into thinking this new woman was her real mother. The doll she carried around, tattered and broken, more resembled her actual mom than her "new" one.

The rest of the children were but figments of her imagination. Chucky had died, which was why Chaz was constantly nervous. Tommy died before birth, which caused Stu to constantly work making toys for his unborn child. With the twins, there was an abortion. Angelica didn't know whether it would've been a boy or girl, so there were two.

Dil was a different story. He was the only real rugrat. He refused to follow Angelica's commands. When he failed to disappear like the others eventually did, well, let's just say Angelica went ballistic and did a bit of damage. That was why, in All Grown Up, he lived as an outcast-- due to the mental
detriment Angelica had performed.

Kimi had existed, but had been taken away from Kira and Chaz. Angelica imagined her only from Kira's stories.

Suzie had been real as well. She was Angelica's only friend. Suzie entertained Angelica's stories of the rugrats. When Suzie grew up, she worked for Nickelodeon, thus bringing the story of the rugrats to the rest of the world.

amarii; ♥ #TeamChristIsMushrooms
My Pizap

Never forget: Harry Potter spent 11 years in the closet. It felt much better to be out.

Posted By:
bentoboxofawesome
bentoboxofawesome
StarStarStarStar

"abbiimarie13" wrote:

There are millions of theories behind children's shows. They are not for the weak of mind, as those lacking intellect would believe them before knowing they're true.

What about the Rugrats theory?

Angelica was a schizophrenic and bipolar. Angelica's mother, Cynthia, died when Angelica was two. Her father later married a money-loving brat, whom Angelica idolized. She fooled herself into thinking this new woman was her real mother. The doll she carried around, tattered and broken, more resembled her actual mom than her "new" one.

The rest of the children were but figments of her imagination. Chucky had died, which was why Chaz was constantly nervous. Tommy died before birth, which caused Stu to constantly work making toys for his unborn child. With the twins, there was an abortion. Angelica didn't know whether it would've been a boy or girl, so there were two.

Dil was a different story. He was the only real rugrat. He refused to follow Angelica's commands. When he failed to disappear like the others eventually did, well, let's just say Angelica went ballistic and did a bit of damage. That was why, in All Grown Up, he lived as an outcast-- due to the mental

detriment Angelica had performed.

Kimi had existed, but had been taken away from Kira and Chaz. Angelica imagined her only from Kira's stories.

Suzie had been real as well. She was Angelica's only friend. Suzie entertained Angelica's stories of the rugrats. When Suzie grew up, she worked for Nickelodeon, thus bringing the story of the rugrats to the rest of the world.

This.

Creepypasta. Interesting to read, but most likely not true. Like abbiimarie13 said, there are millions of theories behind children's shows. Many of the theories claim that the main character is schizophrenic or actually in a coma, and the things that happen in the show are figments of their imagination. Go look up Lavender Town Syndrome. Ash's Coma. There's even a Doctor Who theory.

I have seen countless many foolish humans. But you are the most foolish of them all. A human mad with desire is more fearsome than any demon. And yet I adore such foolish humans.

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
It's not true. 

The rumour started on a site where users write stories.  It was under the fanfiction and short story section. Gullible people who believe everything they read on the internet assumed it was true and decided to spread it around.  

The creators of phineas and ferb said that spongebob and family guy helped inspire it in a interview and that it was based on Dan, one of the creators, childhood. So unless the creators magically forgot why they were inspired to make their show, it is not true. 

sig

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
I found some creepy pasta stories..... i will never sleep again.....

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Windows vs Linix-moved

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!

Counting in 2s!