Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Seriously. If the mother doesn't want the baby and the fetus has barely developed yet and doesn't even feel pain, we have no right to force her to have it.

THERE ARE TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OF  LITTLE SWIMMERS TO GO AROUND, IT WON'T MATTER.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Agreed.  But there are people who don't believe in letting others be.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:

Thumb
I can see it if the mother is like 14 then yeah, it's ok, but if they are old enough, if you do not want your child, put them up for adoption, at LEAST let them live.

Life is short, make it worth living

Posted By:

Thumb
um i dont care who you are but if you didnt want a baby then you should have not made one dont kill him/her put it up for adoption thats what they need to do

hllnz baby

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"rainbowkittykat123" wrote:

um i dont care who you are but if you didnt want a baby then you should have not made one dont kill him/her put it up for adoption thats what they need to do

I agree but sometimes the girl is forced to... you know... 

I love books.

Posted By:

Thumb
well then the guy should not have got her preggers

hllnz baby

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"rainbowkittykat123" wrote:

well then the guy should not have got her preggers

What do you mean the guy should not have got her 'preggers'. If it's forced on her it's not her fault. It's the guys fault.   

I love books.

Posted By:

Thumb
i know but if she got raped she still should not kill the inasant little baby ok give it up for adoption if you dont want him/her ok thats what i believe in ok if you dont agree then dont start a fight cause im not changing 

hllnz baby

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Really? We're going to have this absurd debate over again?
Seriously. It doesn't matter. You're not going to change the other persons' mind, so just leave it alone! You're just annoying the people around you. 

Posted By:

Thumb
k then you should not have talked to me 

hllnz baby

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity