Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Abortion.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"rainbowkittykat123" wrote:

k then you should not have talked to me 

I wan't talking to you hun, I was talking to all the people foolish enough to debate with people who aren't willing to change their minds Wink 

Abortion.

Posted By:
rainbowkittykat123
rainbowkittykat123
StarStarStar
then when you wrote that you clicked reply to me because it poped up on my news 

hllnz baby

Abortion.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

then when you wrote that you clicked reply to me because it poped up on my news 

Hun, if your subscribed to the thread it shows up in your feed Wink 

Abortion.

Posted By:
rainbowkittykat123
rainbowkittykat123
StarStarStar
dont call me hun anymore im not ur daughter

hllnz baby

Abortion.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

dont call me hun anymore im not ur daughter

And you're not the boss of me Wink

Abortion.

Posted By:
rainbowkittykat123
rainbowkittykat123
StarStarStar
and ur not the boss of me so i can be the boss of u if i want Wink

hllnz baby

Abortion.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

and ur not the boss of me so i can be the boss of u if i want Wink

Hun, quit being annoying. 

Abortion.

Posted By:
Neonn
Neonn
StarStarStar
From the moment of conception, the fetus is a person, and should be treated as such. Therefore, not killed. Saying it's okay because the person who's pregnant is not right. If the person never intended to have a child but was forced too, it is a horrible thing, and it is not fair for them to deal with it. However, this does not mean you should take away the baby's chance to experience life.  The person should bear through those 9 months, then they can put the child up for adoption immediately after birth if they want. This way they would not need to care for the child but the child could still enjoy its life.  Saying its okay because the fetus is not developed is not right either. It's a developing  person. Saying its okay to kill a fetus is like saying its okay to kill a born child because it is not a fully developed adult. Lastly, saying that its okay because the fetus will not feel it is, in my opinion, ridiculous. There are plenty of ways to kill people without them feeling pain. How could that possibly make it right? It can't.

Abortion.

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
I don't believe abortion is morally justifiable in certain situations but I do feel that the choice should be up to the woman and no one else.

I personally don't understand people who say  "Why can't the woman just have the baby and put it up for adoption?" as if it's that easy. Not only is pregnancy a long process that no one should be put through if they don't wish to be, but babies don't get adopted immediately and I don't think it's fair to but them through that.

sig

Abortion.

Posted By:
Neonn
Neonn
StarStarStar

"Evea" wrote:

I don't believe abortion is morally justifiable in certain situations but I do feel that the choice should be up to the woman and no one else.

I personally don't understand people who say  "Why can't the woman just have the baby and put it up for adoption?" as if it's that easy. Not only is pregnancy a long process that no one should be put through if they don't wish to be, but babies don't get adopted immediately and I don't think it's fair to but them through that.

You are correct, pregnancy is a big thing to  go through. However, this is the babies life, life is so important. It is so huge and important, 9 months of pregnancy is dwarfed in comparison. And yes, especially if the person was forced to engage in conception unwillingly and did not have any want for a baby it is not fair fir them to go through that. But bearing through it is on of the many hard parts of life. Life is unfair, it's just the way it is. But who do you think is ripped of more. A woman losing 9 months of her normal lifestyle and enduring labor and other pains instead, or a baby who never got to experience life at all? I think it's pretty obvious the aborted baby's predicament is much worse than the woman who didn't have an abortion.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

Its a never ending game!

latest videos