Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should children be allowed to drive?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

Some children actually have a bit more common sense than adults. They also are not legally able to drink, so it would cause less accidents that way. 
Of course, there would have to be tests done on kids to see if they were capable, and the minimum age should be 12.
What do you think?

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
yes lets let kids have the responsibility of driving its not like we'll have twice the much as accidents we have now right?  hahaha such a great idea lets do it

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
No.  Ever heard of the frontal lobes?  (They are apart of your brain.  They help with decision making.)  When you're a teen/kid, your frontal lobes haven't fully developed yet, and really, they aren't fully developed until you're in your 20's.  I don't think I have to continue this post.  Based off of what I said, use logic.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

yes lets let kids have the responsibility of driving its not like we'll have twice the much as accidents we have now right?  hahaha such a great idea lets do it

Not every kid would be allowed to drive.
There would probably be age restrictions, too. Kids are allowed to drive tractors. Why not cars.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

No.  Ever heard of the frontal lobes?  (They are apart of your brain.  They help with decision making.)  When you're a teen/kid, your frontal lobes haven't fully developed yet, and really, they aren't fully developed until you're in your 20's.  I don't think I have to continue this post.  Based off of what I said, use logic.

Adult: I'M GOING TO DRIVE OFF A BRIDGE! Wait- my brain- it says otherwise.
Minor: I'M GOING TO DRIVE OFF A BRIDGE! WEEEEEEEE -dead- 

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

There would probably be age restrictions, too. Kids are allowed to drive tractors. Why not cars.

Because when a kid drives a tractor, they are usually on private property.  And kids are ALLOWED to drive on private property regardless of age, just not public property.   

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

too short cant see anything
kids still don't have the responsibility to do it even if people think they do.
we would still have twice as many wrecks.
and how are they supposed to tell what kind of children to give it to or not? give them a test? i dont think so.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Because tractors aren't used on roads.
Like Nims said, private property= OK!

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"saveyou" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Because tractors aren't used on roads.
Like Nims said, private property= OK!

Actually, I've seen someone drive a tractor on (I think), public property.  But then we were in Kansas, and in an Amish-type city.   

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I can think of many reasons why it would be a possible hazard. Plus, some kids at the age of 12 might not be tall enough to even see over the wheel. They're still physically developing therefore they might not have the physical abilities to respond to a situation such as a car crash. Some of the 12 year olds I've worked with in schools can be immature and irresponsible so I don't know how they'd handle a car. That doesn't apply to every 12 year old but I don't know how you'd limit the less mature ones from driving.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

weirdo land

Guide to Profile Bio

latest videos