Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should children be allowed to use social networking sites at a younger age?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
There are many people in my primary school who go on social networking sites but I know that there is a strict age restriction. So, should people such as a 10 year old boy be allowed to use social networking sites at a younger age?

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
Well, frankly Kidzworld would restrict 10 year old and under and would barely have any viewers if it was bad for 10 and under, and I am 11 and still use kidzworld. The 10 and under who social network are usually safe anyways so I think if you were 10 then okay then.smile

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I think social networks have age restrictions for a reason. If you're too young to knowingly give consent on losing so much of your privacy and being bound to terms on behavior, then you're too young to be on the website. Basically, you need to be able to read the legal polices. Kids should stick to kids websites.

Name

Signature

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

Well, frankly Kidzworld would restrict 10 year old and under and would barely have any viewers if it was bad for 10 and under, and I am 11 and still use kidzworld. The 10 and under who social network are usually safe anyways so I think if you were 10 then okay then.smile

I agree, thanks for your reply

Posted By:
littlecutey101
littlecutey101
Star
Well it depends on how old they are if they were 6 or younger then not really

Littlecutey101

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I think social networks have age restrictions for a reason. If you're too young to knowingly give consent on losing so much of your privacy and being bound to terms on behavior, then you're too young to be on the website. Basically, you need to be able to read the legal polices. Kids should stick to kids websites.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
No. Nothing good will come out of it. Those who are underage will only become victims of online harassment and cyberbullying.

sig

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
StarStarStarStarStar
Most Social Sites are strict on age requirement. The minimal age that they allow is ages 13. Even on KW, The age requirement is ages 9 up to 17. 

~Peace - Love - Learn~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

what u got to say

I want new friends

Debating Tips

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

latest videos