Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do You Think Bullying Is Wrong?

Posted By:
BreannaNanaxo
BreannaNanaxo
StarStar
It was brought to my attention that so many young children and teenagers are being bullied. For what? Because they dress weird, because they speak weird, because they like the same gender, because they like cheerleading, or dancing better than football or hockey or the other way around. I think bullying is so stupid, whether it's cyber bullying, to physically bullying or just words bullying. Bullying is bullying and it should be a federal crime. Stop acting so selfish so stubborn to look cool in front of others. If you feel a certain way write it or tell someone, because letting it out on someone else with words or actions is not the way to solve ANYTHING. One day the person who is being bullied may do something that you might regret treating them the way you did. So stop now, if you see someone else doing it stand up for that person. The world will stop the war if many other's stop it. You're, we're the future generation and you can change the world for the better. The little things you can do become bigger things and heck you may become famous for the nice things you've done. 

-Breannaxo

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you for posting this and I agrees. Bullying is wrong. 

Be yourself and dare to be different! 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
This should be stickied. Bullying should stop.

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
..........Why would you think bullying is right?

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Nicely said! I like this thread. Its great! c: thank you for this. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

Posted By:
Ellis 350
Ellis 350
StarStarStar
of course bullying is wrong, those who think otherwise r very cruel

Posted By:
snoopy430
snoopy430
StarStarStar
yeah its wrong

I love my German Shepherd puppy Abby! I still love my old dog Cooper Frown
!Add me!

Posted By:
Imperfect_Me
Imperfect_Me
StarStar

"BreannaNanaxo" wrote:

It was brought to my attention that so many young children and teenagers are being bullied. For what? Because they dress weird, because they speak weird, because they like the same gender, because they like cheerleading, or dancing better than football or hockey or the other way around. I think bullying is so stupid, whether it's cyber bullying, to physically bullying or just words bullying. Bullying is bullying and it should be a federal crime. Stop acting so selfish so stubborn to look cool in front of others. If you feel a certain way write it or tell someone, because letting it out on someone else with words or actions is not the way to solve ANYTHING. One day the person who is being bullied may do something that you might regret treating them the way you did. So stop now, if you see someone else doing it stand up for that person. The world will stop the war if many other's stop it. You're, we're the future generation and you can change the world for the better. The little things you can do become bigger things and heck you may become famous for the nice things you've done. 

If everyone has the same mindset as you an end could be put to bullying.

Freely expressing my opinions is what I do and making you mad is a plus

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

..........Why would you think bullying is right?

bullying is right because it makes me feel so much better about myself and boosts my self esteem, why is that? because it makes me popular so i wont be another target! ;DDDDDDDDD im so cool

anyways unless the bullying is really bad the person being bullied should just suck it up.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
swaggof2001
swaggof2001
StarStarStar
stop bullying! Mad

♥♥kai is luv♥♥... (i'm a Resident Evil Lover)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

new here

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

speak about the above user

latest videos