Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Opinions On Online Dating..

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

It's very dangerous. 

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

Posted By:
zacwbu
zacwbu
Star
A lot of people don't have the confidence to speak up in real life and ask someone out. That's why they online date, to build up enough confidence online and be ready to meet IRL if they're old enough. I don't see anything wrong in online dating if you know the person is real and they're not some 60 year old guy. A lot of people find true love through dating sites. There are many ways to prove you're real, fan signs, phone calls, etc.

Posted By:
Syosa
Syosa
Star
It's dumb. A relationship isn't only about talking and seeing pictures of each other. Maybe you don't like the way that person smells, how they act on certain situations, how they interact with other persons in their life etc. Or, maybe said person is a prick in real life and knows how to hide it online. It's not uncommon. You may not even like the person you are 'in love' with when you meet them outside of the internet.

Posted By:
FishyFishNemo
FishyFishNemo
Star
Honestly I think online dating is a very dangerous thing. I do understand that if you are 30 and still alone I get how you would not want to go to the bar or something to find someone. But now people can put a picture online and say it is them when really i could be a ###### or something. My mom is 34 and still single but she doe not want to go out looking for someone. And personally I would not allow her to go online and find someone because I don't want some guy hurting or taking advantage of her.
   And now days kids are getting kidnapped and ##### or killed because of online dating. I don't like the idea of online dating it's a terrible and horrifying thing to do. But that is just my opinion.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
everyones know its dangerous  

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

It's not dangerous if you know what you're doing.. 
If you're just going in a chat room and asking people to be your girlfriend/boyfriend then yes, it is dangerous because some random old guy or a serial killer could be talking to you.. Very unlikely, but yes it could happen. 
But it's not wrong if you are friends with the person and you get to know them and then FALL IN LOVE with the person. 
It's not like all online dating is bad or 'dangerous'. 

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

"Baby260" wrote:

It's not dangerous if you know what you're doing.. 
If you're just going in a chat room and asking people to be your girlfriend/boyfriend then yes, it is dangerous because some random old guy or a serial killer could be talking to you.. Very unlikely, but yes it could happen. 
But it's not wrong if you are friends with the person and you get to know them and then FALL IN LOVE with the person. 
It's not like all online dating is bad or 'dangerous'. 
thanks for explaining me ^-^   

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Let it go

Let it go

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Youtube application for game consoles fail.

About me