Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Opinions On Online Dating..

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
Before I continue stating my opinion, I would be happy to know that people do understand the fact that I am not encouraging kids on here to go against the rules and date on KW. I strongly advice them not to because there are people on this site who work hard to make this site a much appreciated safe site for kids. And as online dating MAY have its bad effects on young minds they do not allow you on here. 
Online dating can be dangerous but I'm not against it. Its dangerous for those people who would JUST date someone because they were asked out without knowing anything at all about that person. Not even the basics! Its bad for people who would JUST simply trust someone for the sake of trusting.
Its for people who are mature enough and can the tell difference between water and milk. 
Online dating or edating is a big part of our society now with advanced technology and more people spend time on their devices then at a coffee shop hanging about. I wouldn't dare say that majority edaters have ended badly. In fact, some have ended up marrying each other and living together with tiny kids on their feet and they are a happy family. At the same time, some have ended up with broken hearts as the some people does portray a wrong image of themselves but even the genius criminal leave behind a clue, its just up to you to pick it up and do your homework to decide upon their real face.
Love is love. Where you meet, where you've been and what you've doesn't matter when you are in love. No, not in a single manner I'm talking about 'love' between teens (and preteens) who would cheat on each other and date a thousand other people at the same time. I'm talking about those people who know how to pick themselves when they fall down and stay faithful in a relationship. People who knows the difference between infatuation and love because they are different.
And personally, I try my best to stay away from online predators as much as I can and I wouldn't say I would JUST date someone I met yesterday cause they have a really good pictures with a hot guy and talks nicely. Know the person, for a long time, before you even think of going for a relationship. I would strongly advice you to at least know the person for 4 years or more. NOT LESS.
Know the person, talk to them, find out those little things about them that other people don't know and if something sounds fishy, give a chance to explain themselves and talk to your mates to see if they believe the story told to you before taking an action. Research about the person. Know the person inside out before jumping into a relationship. Know whether you are capable of this because it may be a huge responsibility for your little shoulders.
One more thing, I wouldn't recommend anyone under the age of 15 to edate without their parents acknowledgment about what you do online! They may be strict with you, but its for your own good and they've seen more of the world than you have so put some trust in them before putting trust in someone you've just met online.

If you aim any post on forums towards me, do share it with me, I don't really bother checking my news feed so I may never know you said anything.

Posted By:
Duma
Duma
StarStarStarStar
 I don't like it... what if you're chatting with a serial killer? 

SORRY I WILL NOT BE ON XC

Posted By:
bcarol123
bcarol123
StarStarStar
Online Dating isn't completely stupid as long you're in the right age and that you're in the right website. It's just that users made kidzworld a dating site and it is completely annoying and stupid knowing that they're minors. They think that online dating is cool, which is totally absurd. Online dating is completely not safe for them. It's even funny how they date before they ask about their lives and stuff. Like, they're already dating; they don't even know each other's name yet. 

xQ

Posted By:
Wooper1255
Wooper1255
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry but I hate it. I hate it so much. ._.
I especially hate it when some dude adds me JUST to ask me out. I nearly comment back and type in all caps at the person but try to keep my cool and just report and remove him.
I also hate it when people ask people out in chat. Like everyone else, I try to ignore it. Eh, I wish it didn't exist. XD
Oh well. :3
But otherwise, outside of KW, I guess it's.. okay. :3

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ☼☆✿Hi there!✿☆☼(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Girl: Hey girl!
Bff: Hey girl!
Me: Wuzzup...
Girl: Guess what? My dad is super rich! Plus I always get straight A's and also, I might go to Paris soon and blah, blah, blah...
Bff: ( ╯°□°)╯
Me: True!!!
And btw

Welcome to Heaven ^.^
You starving bro?
Keep calm and chase your dreams! :)

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"bcarol123" wrote:

Online Dating isn't completely stupid as long you're in the right age and that you're in the right website. It's just that users made kidzworld a dating site and it is completely annoying and stupid knowing that they're minors. They think that online dating is cool, which is totally absurd. Online dating is completely not safe for them. It's even funny how they date before they ask about their lives and stuff. Like, they're already dating; they don't even know each other's name yet. 

As a guy whos e dated here b4, you are completely wrong about it. And its not that its cool, but rather, that love comes in many ways, and being minors has no relevance,  considering around 60% of minor couples have slept together before age 17.

The Marine

Posted By:
bcarol123
bcarol123
StarStarStar
In short, it depends about the dater's maturity. But in general, it totally isn't safe.

xQ

Posted By:
GoldenBird Lock
GoldenBird
StarStar
Online dstng is pointless. Besides I'd feel uncomfortable not ever being able to meet the person ever in real life.

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

Before I continue stating my opinion, I would be happy to know that people do understand the fact that I am not encouraging kids on here to go against the rules and date on KW. I strongly advice them not to because there are people on this site who work hard to make this site a much appreciated safe site for kids. And as online dating MAY have its bad effects on young minds they do not allow you on here. 

Online dating can be dangerous but I'm not against it. Its dangerous for those people who would JUST date someone because they were asked out without knowing anything at all about that person. Not even the basics! Its bad for people who would JUST simply trust someone for the sake of trusting.

Its for people who are mature enough and can the tell difference between water and milk. 

Online dating or edating is a big part of our society now with advanced technology and more people spend time on their devices then at a coffee shop hanging about. I wouldn't dare say that majority edaters have ended badly. In fact, some have ended up marrying each other and living together with tiny kids on their feet and they are a happy family. At the same time, some have ended up with broken hearts as the some people does portray a wrong image of themselves but even the genius criminal leave behind a clue, its just up to you to pick it up and do your homework to decide upon their real face.

Love is love. Where you meet, where you've been and what you've doesn't matter when you are in love. No, not in a single manner I'm talking about 'love' between teens (and preteens) who would cheat on each other and date a thousand other people at the same time. I'm talking about those people who know how to pick themselves when they fall down and stay faithful in a relationship. People who knows the difference between infatuation and love because they are different.

And personally, I try my best to stay away from online predators as much as I can and I wouldn't say I would JUST date someone I met yesterday cause they have a really good pictures with a hot guy and talks nicely. Know the person, for a long time, before you even think of going for a relationship. I would strongly advice you to at least know the person for 4 years or more. NOT LESS.

Know the person, talk to them, find out those little things about them that other people don't know and if something sounds fishy, give a chance to explain themselves and talk to your mates to see if they believe the story told to you before taking an action. Research about the person. Know the person inside out before jumping into a relationship. Know whether you are capable of this because it may be a huge responsibility for your little shoulders.

One more thing, I wouldn't recommend anyone under the age of 15 to edate without their parents acknowledgement about what you do online! They may be strict with you, but its for your own good and they've seen more of the world than you have so put some trust in them before putting trust in someone you've just met online.

^ Dear God, Blak hit the nail on the head. Big Grin

Posted By:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50
StarStarStarStarStar
Unless you're going to meet up and date the person in real life, it is completely and utterly pointless! And potentially very dangerous, but because most people haven't experienced any danger themselves, they disregard the risks and aren't bothered.

Arctic Monkeys!!

GTA V IS EPIC!

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!

Surely waiting for a waiter to bring your food makes you the waiter?? O.O

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

Gtr

Fun times in the forums

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes

What is your favorite Pokemon?

last one to post a number wins

latest videos