x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

Racism vs personal preference

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
Evea
Evea
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 474
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Do you think it's racist for someone to say that they don't find asian/black men/women attractive, for example?

sig


Posted By:
Kanata
Kanata
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 233
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Not at all.

~Kanata, Lord Dark, Helper ツ
Im LIMITED! :D


Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
TearsInTheRain
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 833
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Nope, not at all. The only people who think it's racism to have personal preference are people who don't know what racism is. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


Posted By:
Yanna122596_1919011 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Yanna122596_1919011
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 83
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Evea" wrote:

Do you think it's racist for someone to say that they don't find asian/black men/women attractive, for example?


I don't think it's racist at all...who they find attractive is who they find attractive. If they favor White over Asian/Black, it's who they like to date. It's their choice. Same thing Vice Versa.

"I wish I could tell every young girl with an eating disorder, or has harmed herself in any way, that she is worthy of life and that her life has meaning. You can overcome and get through anything."

-Demi Lovato!!


Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8725
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Not at all. It's personal preference. The only time it becomes racist if they're openly hating on certain people.

I Support Equal Rights


Posted By:
Evea
Evea
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 474
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
I couldn't really decide on it because in the end I think it depends on the reason why you don't find them attractive. But then again, what other reason is there besides their skin colour? If they looked exactly the same but weren't asian/black, would you still find them unattractive? If not, that's racism. 

I mean if it's only physical qualities such as hair color stopping you for finding someone attractive, then fine. But if you'd date someone who possesses the same physical qualities of a asian/black person besides their skin colour, then that's racist. The only thing that all asian people and black people have in common is their skin colour. Nothing else. 

sig


Posted By:
Theocrat Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Theocrat
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 275
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
just because something is racist doesn't inherently make it bad

i am neurotic and totally illogical


Posted By:
Evea
Evea
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 474
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Theocrat" wrote:

just because something is racist doesn't inherently make it bad
So racism is perfectly fine. Nice to know.

sig


Posted By:
Theocrat Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Theocrat
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 275
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Evea" wrote:



"Theocrat" wrote:


just because something is racist doesn't inherently make it bad
So racism is perfectly fine. Nice to know.


nice strawman :-) 

i am neurotic and totally illogical


Posted By:
Evea
Evea
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 474
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Theocrat" wrote:



"Evea" wrote:






"Theocrat" wrote:




just because something is racist doesn't inherently make it bad
So racism is perfectly fine. Nice to know.


nice strawman :-) 
don't worry, discrimination will find it's way to you one day in some way. you'll learn. Smile Nose

sig


← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

The person below me

how many pizza slice can you eat??

What was the last thing you ate?

Do you know cooking?

THE weirdest guy in KW (don't take this se...

The person below me

The Banning Game

write any kw members name

What did YOU think of the great American e...

Does anyone else still listen/know of Keane?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games