Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

The Big Bang

Posted By:
Paradox
Paradox
StarStarStar
Here's my little theory on the Big Bang:

Before the big bang took place, there was just particles. What happened is a certain place in the universe had collected a ton of mass that put it in a state where all the particles started to fall into the 1 spot. The after a while the pressure was so intense it let out a concentrated burst and created new particles and materials such as galaxies and rock.

But here's the thing, What was before the particles of the big bang... The answer is actually nothing but probably a loop in time.... To prove this where going to look Billions of years from now after the events of the Sun going supernova and eating up the earth (4 Billion years) and the events of Andromeda colliding with the milky way (5 Billion years) nothing will happen for a very long time BUT around 10 Billion. Black holes will play a vital role in the Dark Era of the universe In which they will swallow everything up and nothing will be left. But will there be anything left?

Well, scientifically we can say so because even with everything gone. The higgs field will still be there..... With that still around there is a high probability that new particles will form together and will make a Second big bang...

The Big Bang

Posted By:
Paradox
Paradox
StarStarStar
BUMP

The Big Bang

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Wonderful TV show. Wink

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

The Big Bang

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Wonderful TV show. Wink

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

i need a bf

i need a bf

i need a bf

Samsung vs iphone

Describe the perfect Friend

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

latest videos