Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Justin Biebers Recent Behavior

Posted By:
HunterHayesLover97
HunterHayesLover97
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 165
So here's the deal, Justin Bieber has kind of gone crazy with doing *narcotics and taking pictures of himself in his birthday suit. What do you all think about it? Are you disappointed in that kind of behavior, do you not care much for Bieber? What do you guys think overall? 

----------HunterHayesLover97----------


Justin Biebers Recent Behavior

Posted By:
HunterHayesLover97
HunterHayesLover97
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 165
His songs and the way he acts seems so much like the industry is getting to him. I don't like this new version of him. I used to like his lyrics, now I can't even say that much.

----------HunterHayesLover97----------


Justin Biebers Recent Behavior

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"HunterHayesLover97" wrote:

His songs and the way he acts seems so much like the industry is getting to him. I don't like this new version of him. I used to like his lyrics, now I can't even say that much.

ikr
justin beiber needs to realize if it wasnt for his fans he would still be a nobody, lol.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Justin Biebers Recent Behavior

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 787
Yes, I totally agree that Justin Bieber's behaviour has been unacceptable. But, people still love him, he's made lots of money, and he's a great singer to some people Wink Grin



Justin Biebers Recent Behavior

Posted By:
HunterHayesLover97
HunterHayesLover97
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 165

"NachozRule" wrote:



"HunterHayesLover97" wrote:


His songs and the way he acts seems so much like the industry is getting to him. I don't like this new version of him. I used to like his lyrics, now I can't even say that much.

ikr
justin beiber needs to realize if it wasnt for his fans he would still be a nobody, lol.


Exactly. People are so crazy about him that they'll overlook his actions and all of the other things. For me, if Hunter Hayes (Country singer) started doing stuff like that I just couldn't keep enjoying his music knowing that the person behind it doesn't take it seriously.

----------HunterHayesLover97----------


Justin Biebers Recent Behavior

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8754
I think his behavior is unacceptable. Little girls are going to see what he does and possibly act like that. He needs to think of his fans before he does that stuff. I don't like him or his music, but I'm just sayin'.

Me in any public/social situation:


Justin Biebers Recent Behavior

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5570

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

Yes, I totally agree that Justin Bieber's behaviour has been unacceptable. But, people still love him, he's made lots of money, and he's a great singer to some people Wink Grin

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Justin Biebers Recent Behavior

Posted By:
Jazzygurl2001
Jazzygurl2001
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3343
He did not spit on his fans, he loves them more than anything. Besides, even if he did spit on his fans (which he didn't) the fans probably wouldn't care anyway. He is my idol and he has helped millions of people in the world. He has stopped millions of people from committing suicide. Seriously, there is no reason to hate on such an amazing and talented boy. Not saying you have to like him, just respect him. He's 19 years old, he can do whatever he wants anyways.

just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean that they don't love you with everything they have. ♥


Justin Biebers Recent Behavior

Posted By:
Jazzygurl2001
Jazzygurl2001
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3343

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Jazzygurl2001" wrote:


He did not spit on his fans, he loves them more than anything. Besides, even if he did spit on his fans (which he didn't) the fans probably wouldn't care anyway. He is my idol and he has helped millions of people in the world. He has stopped millions of people from committing suicide. Seriously, there is no reason to hate on such an amazing and talented boy. Not saying you have to like him, just respect him. He's 19 years old, he can do whatever he wants anyways.

wow your brainwashed LOL
"Recently popstar Justin Bieber has been awarded for his help in reducing American Teen Suicide; the 19 year old's song off his most recent album "Believe" reduced American suicides by over 17%! On not only one, but two songs of his, dicreased teen boys & teen girls together on both songs "Be Alright" and "Believe" A study was taken showing that both helped save the life's of 17% suicidal teens per song! That's over 34% of teens thanks to him. 

just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean that they don't love you with everything they have. ♥


Justin Biebers Recent Behavior

Posted By:
Jazzygurl2001
Jazzygurl2001
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3343

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Jazzygurl2001" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"Jazzygurl2001" wrote:






He did not spit on his fans, he loves them more than anything. Besides, even if he did spit on his fans (which he didn't) the fans probably wouldn't care anyway. He is my idol and he has helped millions of people in the world. He has stopped millions of people from committing suicide. Seriously, there is no reason to hate on such an amazing and talented boy. Not saying you have to like him, just respect him. He's 19 years old, he can do whatever he wants anyways.

wow your brainwashed LOL
"Recently popstar Justin Bieber has been awarded for his help in reducing American Teen Suicide; the 19 year old's song off his most recent album "Believe" reduced American suicides by over 17%! On not only one, but two songs of his, dicreased teen boys & teen girls together on both songs "Be Alright" and "Believe" A study was taken showing that both helped save the life's of 17% suicidal teens per song! That's over 34% of teens thanks to him. 

you really are brainwashed arent you
Nope I just look up to a boy that inspired me so much and is my idol forever and always bye

just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean that they don't love you with everything they have. ♥


← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos