×
Back left
Back right

Justin Biebers Recent Behavior

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
So here's the deal, Justin Bieber has kind of gone crazy with doing *narcotics and taking pictures of himself in his birthday suit. What do you all think about it? Are you disappointed in that kind of behavior, do you not care much for Bieber? What do you guys think overall? 

----------HunterHayesLover97----------


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
His songs and the way he acts seems so much like the industry is getting to him. I don't like this new version of him. I used to like his lyrics, now I can't even say that much.

----------HunterHayesLover97----------


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

"HunterHayesLover97" wrote:

His songs and the way he acts seems so much like the industry is getting to him. I don't like this new version of him. I used to like his lyrics, now I can't even say that much.

ikr
justin beiber needs to realize if it wasnt for his fans he would still be a nobody, lol.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 782

Yes, I totally agree that Justin Bieber's behaviour has been unacceptable. But, people still love him, he's made lots of money, and he's a great singer to some people Wink Grin



Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NachozRule" wrote:



"HunterHayesLover97" wrote:


His songs and the way he acts seems so much like the industry is getting to him. I don't like this new version of him. I used to like his lyrics, now I can't even say that much.

ikr
justin beiber needs to realize if it wasnt for his fans he would still be a nobody, lol.


Exactly. People are so crazy about him that they'll overlook his actions and all of the other things. For me, if Hunter Hayes (Country singer) started doing stuff like that I just couldn't keep enjoying his music knowing that the person behind it doesn't take it seriously.

----------HunterHayesLover97----------


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 9061

I think his behavior is unacceptable. Little girls are going to see what he does and possibly act like that. He needs to think of his fans before he does that stuff. I don't like him or his music, but I'm just sayin'.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 5568

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

Yes, I totally agree that Justin Bieber's behaviour has been unacceptable. But, people still love him, he's made lots of money, and he's a great singer to some people Wink Grin

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
He did not spit on his fans, he loves them more than anything. Besides, even if he did spit on his fans (which he didn't) the fans probably wouldn't care anyway. He is my idol and he has helped millions of people in the world. He has stopped millions of people from committing suicide. Seriously, there is no reason to hate on such an amazing and talented boy. Not saying you have to like him, just respect him. He's 19 years old, he can do whatever he wants anyways.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Jazzygurl2001" wrote:


He did not spit on his fans, he loves them more than anything. Besides, even if he did spit on his fans (which he didn't) the fans probably wouldn't care anyway. He is my idol and he has helped millions of people in the world. He has stopped millions of people from committing suicide. Seriously, there is no reason to hate on such an amazing and talented boy. Not saying you have to like him, just respect him. He's 19 years old, he can do whatever he wants anyways.

wow your brainwashed LOL
"Recently popstar Justin Bieber has been awarded for his help in reducing American Teen Suicide; the 19 year old's song off his most recent album "Believe" reduced American suicides by over 17%! On not only one, but two songs of his, dicreased teen boys & teen girls together on both songs "Be Alright" and "Believe" A study was taken showing that both helped save the life's of 17% suicidal teens per song! That's over 34% of teens thanks to him. 


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Jazzygurl2001" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"Jazzygurl2001" wrote:






He did not spit on his fans, he loves them more than anything. Besides, even if he did spit on his fans (which he didn't) the fans probably wouldn't care anyway. He is my idol and he has helped millions of people in the world. He has stopped millions of people from committing suicide. Seriously, there is no reason to hate on such an amazing and talented boy. Not saying you have to like him, just respect him. He's 19 years old, he can do whatever he wants anyways.

wow your brainwashed LOL
"Recently popstar Justin Bieber has been awarded for his help in reducing American Teen Suicide; the 19 year old's song off his most recent album "Believe" reduced American suicides by over 17%! On not only one, but two songs of his, dicreased teen boys & teen girls together on both songs "Be Alright" and "Believe" A study was taken showing that both helped save the life's of 17% suicidal teens per song! That's over 34% of teens thanks to him. 

you really are brainwashed arent you
Nope I just look up to a boy that inspired me so much and is my idol forever and always bye


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity