Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

what diet would SUIT ME

Posted By:
skywarden
skywarden
Member since:
August, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Pick which diet would suit me eating salad for brekfast or bo breakfast at all i am 10 and weigh about 7 stone

believe in yourself


what diet would SUIT ME

Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 959
salad

]


what diet would SUIT ME

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14513
Salad. Skipping breakfast is not dieting, that is starving yourself. Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, it'll make you more motivated to continue your diet. Make sure you have a balanced diet though, if you really want to be healthy.


what diet would SUIT ME

Posted By:
skywarden
skywarden
Member since:
August, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Iv skipped breakfeast before im am muslim so i fast which is missing brek and lunch but hving a humongous dinner

believe in yourself


what diet would SUIT ME

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14513

"skywarden" wrote:

Iv skipped breakfeast before im am muslim so i fast which is missing brek and lunch but hving a humongous dinner

It's not ideal to skip it but in your position, that's ok. Just make sure you eat healthily when you're fasting. 


what diet would SUIT ME

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2144

"skywarden" wrote:

Pick which diet would suit me eating salad for brekfast or bo breakfast at all i am 10 and weigh about 7 stone

OOOOooooor...you could keep eating Frosted Flakes or Cheerios or whatever like a normal person? Why try to lose weight when it means missing out on delicious foods, unless you're dangerously loseweightoryoumightdie obese. ._.
Try eating salad at lunch or dinner instead, at breakfast, it's just...unfitting.


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


what diet would SUIT ME

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10776

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"skywarden" wrote:


Iv skipped breakfeast before im am muslim so i fast which is missing brek and lunch but hving a humongous dinner

It's not ideal to skip it but in your position, that's ok. Just make sure you eat healthily when you're fasting. 

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


what diet would SUIT ME

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 24183

"jordand08" wrote:



"HeyThereImJames" wrote:






"skywarden" wrote:




Iv skipped breakfeast before im am muslim so i fast which is missing brek and lunch but hving a humongous dinner

It's not ideal to skip it but in your position, that's ok. Just make sure you eat healthily when you're fasting. 


This ^^ 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos