Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should it be legal to buy mass concert tickets?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been getting annoyed at companies that buy all the tickets to a concert, before fans can buy tickets, and sell them to fans for like triple the amount.  Do you think it should be legal?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't go to concerts but, I can see how that would be a major problem. I think that there should be lower limit to the amount of tickets the company can be able to buy.

Reach For The Stars! It's Right There For Ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notice: I Will NOT Be On As Frequent Anymore. Sorry For The Inconvenience This Causes For Any RPs

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
it  needs   to  be  a  law  because  its  not  fair.  because  the  company  might  buy  the   tickets   and  sell   them   for  more  and  the  concert   sells  out  because  of  the   company  trying  to  sell  over  priced  tickets.

kess

yeah (:

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
I'm pretty sure that's not legal. What companies are we talking about here? 

sig

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Evea" wrote:

Ticket Master, Vivid Seats, etc.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Evea" wrote:

Ticket Master, Vivid Seats, etc.
Oh that's what you mean. I don't think it should be illegal. It's their profit. If it weren't for them I wouldn't be able to go to any concerts or any events at all. As if I have time to wait in line and buy tickets. You get what you pay for, and while their fees are ridiculously outrageous, I rather buy tickets online over standing in line to possibly be told "Sold out.".

sig

Posted By:
Tawni13
Tawni13
StarStarStarStar
it should b illegal , I wuz gonna go 2 a skillet concert last month and I couldn't cuz ticket master had bought over 3/4 of the tickets

music and football are all i have left

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

I don't go to concerts but, I can see how that would be a major problem. I think that there should be lower limit to the amount of tickets the company can be able to buy.

Posted By:
Stargirlxx
Stargirlxx
StarStarStarStar
I always buy my tickets from Ticket Master. I think they (and other companies) raise the prices on their tickets because so many people buy them from there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Newbie-moved

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

I want to live in USA

Review Tomodachi Life

The genie

latest videos