Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I've been getting annoyed at companies that buy all the tickets to a concert, before fans can buy tickets, and sell them to fans for like triple the amount.  Do you think it should be legal?

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Team Audi #46_1798243 Lock
Team Audi #46_1798243
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't go to concerts but, I can see how that would be a major problem. I think that there should be lower limit to the amount of tickets the company can be able to buy.

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStarStar
it  needs   to  be  a  law  because  its  not  fair.  because  the  company  might  buy  the   tickets   and  sell   them   for  more  and  the  concert   sells  out  because  of  the   company  trying  to  sell  over  priced  tickets.

Kess  smile

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
I'm pretty sure that's not legal. What companies are we talking about here? 

sig

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Evea" wrote:

Ticket Master, Vivid Seats, etc.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Evea" wrote:

Ticket Master, Vivid Seats, etc.
Oh that's what you mean. I don't think it should be illegal. It's their profit. If it weren't for them I wouldn't be able to go to any concerts or any events at all. As if I have time to wait in line and buy tickets. You get what you pay for, and while their fees are ridiculously outrageous, I rather buy tickets online over standing in line to possibly be told "Sold out.".

sig

Posted By:
Tawni13
Tawni13
StarStarStarStar
it should b illegal , I wuz gonna go 2 a skillet concert last month and I couldn't cuz ticket master had bought over 3/4 of the tickets

|-/ only some will understand

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

I don't go to concerts but, I can see how that would be a major problem. I think that there should be lower limit to the amount of tickets the company can be able to buy.

Posted By:
Stargirlxx
Stargirlxx
StarStarStarStar
I always buy my tickets from Ticket Master. I think they (and other companies) raise the prices on their tickets because so many people buy them from there.

play online games

latest forum posts

2016 Presidential race

Favorite lyrics

Chat Convos?

Opinions on song please?

Favorite lyrics

last one to say Cole Custer wins

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Favorite lyrics