Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Princess Peach V.S. Princess Daisy

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
Both are princesses, but they have very different personalities.  Daisy is a tomboy, princess of a place no one goes to, and very loud. She wears orange, yellow, and green, her trademark is a flower,  and has short, brown hair.  Peach is dainty and your average princess most of the time. She is the princess of the Mushroom Kindgdom, originally was named Princess Toadstool, and has had her own game for the DS: Super Princess Peach.  She is often kidnapped (oh, so many times. Get a new prisoner, dummy Bowser!), her color is pink, and has long, blond hair.
I personally choose Peach, because she is classic and I love her game. Plus, I love to see her hair in a ponytail and I love her parasol for some reason. (Hmm...funny. Usually I'm against the blonds.)

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Daisy

Here's a mini Frank and Gerard just for you!

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I prefer princess Daisy! I was going to be her for last Halloween but I wore a different costume Big Grin

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
Daisy's okay, I just love Peach in that game.

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Daisy never needs saved, she can take care of herself

Here's a mini Frank and Gerard just for you!

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar

"RawrImacat" wrote:

Daisy never needs saved, she can take care of herself

Okay, I don't want to be a know-it-all or anything, but the only reason she doesn't need saving is because Bowser never kidnaps her.  If he did, Daisy would be in the same situation.  And has she ever even kicked anyone's butt before? So what's with all this "she's so much stronger than Peach" junk that everybody says? Peach has actually defeated enemies before in Super Princess Peach.

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar
I love both princesses! Just like I love their baby selves ^^

My siggy is full of Prussia lol ;3

Posted By:
Anti-Princess Peach
Anti-Princess Peach
StarStarStarStar
Princess. Daisy. All. The. Way!
She's so much better than Peach.
Oh yeah, and did anyone see that she slapped Bowser in Mario Party 3? (pure win!)
That explains why she doesn't get kidnapped by him. Daisy has better looks than Peach, better powers, a better personality, better everything! Super Princess Peach was weird and controversal. Peach had these weird emotion powers that she had in one game only. Weird, right? She didn't even us them in SSBB. And the mission of the game? You have to retriev something called a "Vibe Sceptar." And ummmm, the ending of SPP was making a REALLY bad reference to some un-kid-friendly content. Peach is has too much 'appeal'. (Mentioning her tennis outfit and her five rear attacks in SSB.) So I choose Daisy, since she is much better.

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar
I like Princess Peach better, since I kinda consider Daisy to be the Scrappy of the Mario franchise.  (sorry)

Aqua Sig
Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom!

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar

"Anti-Princess Peach" wrote:

Princess. Daisy. All. The. Way!

She's so much better than Peach.

Oh yeah, and did anyone see that she slapped Bowser in Mario Party 3? (pure win!)

That explains why she doesn't get kidnapped by him. Daisy has better looks than Peach, better powers, a better personality, better everything! Super Princess Peach was weird and controversal. Peach had these weird emotion powers that she had in one game only. Weird, right? She didn't even us them in SSBB. And the mission of the game? You have to retriev something called a "Vibe Sceptar." And ummmm, the ending of SPP was making a REALLY bad reference to some un-kid-friendly content. Peach is has too much 'appeal'. (Mentioning her tennis outfit and her five rear attacks in SSB.) So I choose Daisy, since she is much better.

Better powers? What powers? A mean streak? And the reason why Peach only has emotion powers in SPP is because she's on Vibe Island, which enhances people's emotions a lot.   (Explaining the crying, stomping, and skipping enemies occasionally.)  I don't really know what to say about the end, because I never beat the final boss.....mainly because I lost the game for like two years.  A Vibe Scepter? Yeah, she's also saving a bunch of Toads, Mario, and Luigi.  And that still doesn't tell you why   she can't be kidnapped. So what? She slapped him. That just means Bowser dislikes her much more than Peach.  If he did kidnap her, guess what? Would she just beat him up? I don't think so if Mario has managed to be kidnapped before. And the tennis outfit? Oh, I think Daisy's is exactly the same but with short shorts and different colors, where Peach's just has a skirt and is pink.
Oh,yeah, and she has been kidnapped before. . Just not by Bowser.  Wikipedia says,"She first appeared in Super Mario Land as the game's damsel in distress, a role usually played by Princess Peach."
So, so much stronger than Peach because she's not as dainty and has been kidnapped only once.

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

Creepy Horse
Look at it.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Should kids go to school

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Slap The Keyboard :p