Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

teenager and pregnant

Posted By:
riley8915
riley8915
StarStarStarStar
Is it ok to be pregnant and be a teenager? well i dont i think you should be able to have babies until  after marrage...

teenager and pregnant

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar
no, teen pregnancy is dangerous and we all know that teenagers shouldn't mess with the birds and the bees

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)

teenager and pregnant

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think it's ok to do that but a lot of teenagers make mistakes. ​I've watched the Secret Life of An American Teenager and this has a lot to do with it.. The good thing about this ''mistake'' is that you'll be young when you're kids are older!

Converse!
Converse.

teenager and pregnant

Posted By:
DelilahisDead
DelilahisDead
StarStarStar
I don't think it should happen but it does. I think schools should talk less about not having ### and more about safe ### cause lefts face it teenagers in high school (maybe even younger are going to do it) but also you have to define more on "teenagers" do you mean a 13 year old or a 19 year old? cause there is a big difference. I have a friend who was 19 when she had her baby (this was 4 years ago) and she has a pretty good life now. She married the baby's father and she just finished college and is about to be a teacher. Not all teenage parents become dirt poor, some will learn from their mistakes. and that is what everyone should do, learn from their mistakes. 

teenager and pregnant

Posted By:
riley8915
riley8915
StarStarStarStar

"DelilahisDead" wrote:

I don't think it should happen but it does. I think schools should talk less about not having ### and more about safe ### cause lefts face it teenagers in high school (maybe even younger are going to do it) but also you have to define more on "teenagers" do you mean a 13 year old or a 19 year old? cause there is a big difference. I have a friend who was 19 when she had her baby (this was 4 years ago) and she has a pretty good life now. She married the baby's father and she just finished college and is about to be a teacher. Not all teenage parents become dirt poor, some will learn from their mistakes. and that is what everyone should do, learn from their mistakes. 
i mean like 12-17 year olds

teenager and pregnant

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
twelve isnt a teeneger, and you mostly hit puberty around 14, it depends, and you can only give birth to a child if you've started having periods.

anyways, i think its pretty stupid to have a kid at that age, but it is there fault.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

teenager and pregnant

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
until the age of 18, it can be dangerous.

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

teenager and pregnant

Posted By:
riley8915
riley8915
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

twelve isnt a teeneger, and you mostly hit puberty around 14, it depends, and you can only give birth to a child if you've started having periods.

anyways, i think its pretty stupid to have a kid at that age, but it is there fault.
ok now to much info little kids dont need to hear this and btw my bigger sister had her . when she was 10 and had puperty at 12 

teenager and pregnant

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
i don't know o_o

teenager and pregnant

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

I find it dangerous.
At the same time, it's a mistake, and honestly I wouldn't judge them.
But young teens sometimes die, and some things can go wrong. Teens should be hanging around with friends, doing schoolwork, having fun. Not being burdened by looking after a baby.

bring me the horizon ♥

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

quote the person above u AND say something

Is you B-Day in August?

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Newbie Alert!

latest videos